Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpiscool

Donator
Master Account: Bpiscool123
IG Name: Alisson Foster
IG Level: 14
Admin who banned you: BigD
Reason for ban: Deathmatch, not here to RP, failing to own up.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes, partly.
Other comments:
[*]First of all, 'failing to own up' is not true - you said in the chat 'could the two in the black Sultan please pm me' - and so we did, after waiting like ten minutes and still no response we decided to stop our roleplay and quit from the server.
[*]Secondly, this guy Erich Kaufmann also known as "Pudzeh" started driving with his bus into our Sultan which caused us to hit the barrier - we assumed that he'd seen us, waiting for the Sultan to be fixed in the Fort Carson Pay'n'Spray, just before the accident. Well, the both of us took that as OOC fuckery (knowing Pudzeh). So I decided to shoot him twice while he was in the driver seat of the bus.
[*]Finally, the time between the shooting and that BigD came online was less than five minutes so I suppose that the friendship of BigD and Pudzeh has kind of influenced the decision made since a permanent ban is a little severe.

As the ban reason states: 'Deathmatch, not here to RP, failing to own up.' is partially untrue in my opinion, I agree to the 'deathmatch' part but 'not here to RP' and 'failing to own up' both, do not make any sense. I am sure you can approve that we PM'd you, BigD.

PuDzeh

Donator
Hello there guys, so you've decided to take things personally and directly insult me, directly stating that I am known for OOC fuckery. Thank you.

Very well you can take that approach if you wish, but surely that is just to take the focus off of what you did to focus on what I have done?

Here is how it went down. I was doing the bus job and I got an assistance in from a new player who claims to have been shot at by two strangers the moment he logged in.

I warned Kemp that there were death matchers about and BigD decided to get on the case too.

Okay, he told me there was someone in the girl skin with a white top who shot at him with a desert eagle before getting into a black car.

I asked him where he spawned which turned out to be Fort Carson. I was driving a bus through there and once I got to the Fort Carson to Hampton Barns bridge a black sultan flies past me, overtaking a pulling in, paying the toll.

I accidently bumped into them before going past. They then tried to overtake me but instead pulled up and guess who popped out of a black sultan wearing the white shirt woman skin, with a desert eagle scrolled? The same person who was reported.

You shot at me and when I /b'd "Fucking DMers", you guys feared detection and stopped prematurely before driving away.

Logs were checked and you guys were the ones. It all adds up, you cannot hide.

Now tell me, if you ARE here to role play, you seemed to have difficulty roleplaying sufficiently when shooting the new player and when you pulled the desert eagle out to get me.

My honest opinion is that you Dutch lot can shift out now. You all left after Robin was fired and you've all been spotted, Chilco, Robin and the rest of the chuckle-brothers logging on late to death match on RCRP, well today that all ended I am afraid. You all treat the server as somewhere to go and troll or death match whenever you please.

Kind regards, Pud.

Bpiscool

Donator
Hello there guys, so you've decided to take things personally and directly insult me, directly stating that I am known for OOC fuckery. Thank you.
That's unfortunately the way we've met in the past.

Very well you can take that approach if you wish, but surely that is just to take the focus off of what you did to focus on what I have done?
Why would I try to take off the focus on what I've done? As far as I am concerned I've already admitted that I shot you but in your reply we are the only ones to be blamed. If we did indeed wanted to DM it would be appropriate to blame us.

I warned Kemp that there were death matchers about and BigD decided to get on the case too.
So, it was not you who called BigD for help? I suppose BigD somehow had to be called and if Kemp called BigD I'd understand but if you did... who're you to decide whether an Admin can solve a case on himself or not? And frankly, I think Kemp didn't call him. (Correct me if I am wrong, Kemp.)

I asked him where he spawned which turned out to be Fort Carson. I was driving a bus through there and once I got to the Fort Carson to Hampton Barns bridge a black sultan flies past me, overtaking a pulling in, paying the toll.

To make a thing straight, I have not killed anyone in or even near Fort Carson. Besides that, we overtook you because you were driving rather slowly, that doesn't mean that you can hit our car - the obvious result would be that we hit the barrier (which actually happened). Saying it was not done purposely is just a lie in my opinion, it didn't look like you were actually using your breaks.

You shot at me and when I /b'd "Fucking DMers", you guys feared detection and stopped prematurely before driving away.
If we were here just to deathmatch we would not care being 'detected', why would you DM on a server RP with multiple admins online?

Logs were checked and you guys were the ones. It all adds up, you cannot hide.
What should I hide? The fact that I shot you? Or what you claim: that I killed someone in Fort Carson, as soon as he/she spawned? There is no need to hide anything on my side.

My honest opinion is that you Dutch lot can shift out now. You all left after Robin was fired and you've all been spotted, Chilco, Robin and the rest of the chuckle-brothers logging on late to death match on RCRP, well today that all ended I am afraid. You all treat the server as somewhere to go and troll or death match whenever you please.
It's funny that you bring something up which is not true and quite irrelevant. You state that 'we all'(?) left when Robin got fired, which is not true at all. I stopped playing way before Robin got fired, so did Chilco. I'm not sure who else you suspect of leaving after Robin got fired, but once again, it's quite irrelevant. What I make up out of all this is that you still hold a grudge against a couple of Dutch people for unknown reasons. Robin and Chilco have not 'logged in late to DM', neither have I.

I'd like BigD or someone else with a decent position to reply.

Bp

Davis

Retired Admin
You came onto Red County Roleplay and proceeded to drive around and shoot a couple of people, a new player to the server made a remark regarding how the server is "shit" and he shall not be returning because of the disgusting actions that you made. And William PMed me "Hi BigD" where we both proceeded to make conversation, not once during our conversation did he state "It was me." You and William are both aware of the deathmatch rule and a permanent ban for not here to roleplay and deathmatching is in no way, too severe. You came on after a few weeks, maybe months, to troll around, shoot people and disrupt others and their roleplay. Why shouldn't I keep you banned? You bring no roleplay to the server because the only time you do long on, you decide to deathmatch. I assume you'll also be accusing me of being friends with the new player that quit RC:RP on his first day because of you, right?And yes, it is very likely that I am called online to deal with "unsolvable" cases as I have access to other methods that standard administrators do not. Eg, logs and etcetera.

Kemp

Retired Admin
Bpiscool said:
So, it was not you who called BigD for help? I suppose BigD somehow had to be called and if Kemp called BigD I'd understand but if you did... who're you to decide whether an Admin can solve a case on himself or not? And frankly, I think Kemp didn't call him. (Correct me if I am wrong, Kemp.)

When I received the report, I started /flying around for a good two-five minutes until I found you. I then spectated you and you and your friend logged off. As I don't have access to the logs, or had any evidence of any deathmatch, the logs did need to be checked at some stage by another admin. I was waiting for screenshots but PudZeh contacting BigD works fine too, as it's a lot easier to just check the logs.

PuDzeh

Donator
Okay then chuckle brother 1. I have read your argument. Let us start off. I don't see why it matters that I may have called BigD to deal with it. Are you trying to say that if there are deathmatchers going around, an administrator who is able to trail through the logs to find out who it was is not allowed to do that?

It's none of your business that I may have alerted BigD to the issue. And that is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand. It is simple, you deathmatched people, I got an assistance from a new player who was particularly upset that you deathmatched him.

I was already keeping an eye out after the assistance, BigD and Kemp had already been alerted by myself. The new player described a woman in a white shirt with a desert eagle and a male accomplice in a black sultan.

I asked him where he had spawned, he said Fort Carson. Where have you conveniently admitted to have been before deathmatching me? Fort Carson repair garage of course; which is very close to the Fort Carson noob spawn. You obviously put the car into the garage for repairs and had a little run around Fort Carson to see who you could deathmatch.

Anyway, I grabbed a screen of you at the paytoll and then again several times when you overtook me and pulled the sultan around to block my path. A woman in a white shirt skin got out with a desert eagle, suprise suprise.

After I showed BigD the screens the logs were searched, BigD warned you several times over /asay to come forwards and admit it, this was even before I was deathmatched. Guess who had opened the paytoll a few seconds before I had taken the screen? It was your accomplice William, the driver of the sultan.

Another administrator has recalled times of the people in your Dutch gaming circle - if I can call you that collectively? Logging in late at night to deathmatch people.

Need I say anymore?

Bpiscool said:
If we were here just to deathmatch we would not care being 'detected', why would you DM on a server RP with multiple admins online?

What should I hide? The fact that I shot you? Or what you claim: that I killed someone in Fort Carson, as soon as he/she spawned? There is no need to hide anything on my side.

Why did you make a ban appeal then? :cry:
You came on the server to deathmatch, you were not wanting to hide anything. You don't even play here at all, the last time you logged onto this forum account was early 2013 before this ban appeal was made. :cry:

Bpiscool

Donator
Why did you make a ban appeal then? :cry:
You came on the server to deathmatch, you were not wanting to hide anything. You don't even play here at all, the last time you logged onto this forum account was early 2013 before this ban appeal was made. :cry:

Why would you need a forum account to roleplay on a server? When I started playing RCRP I didn't have a forum account for like half a year, because I didn't need it.

You came on after a few weeks, maybe months, to troll around, shoot people and disrupt others and their roleplay.
Yesterday evening, I just RP'd with various people in Montgomery and Palomino Creek - the guns I had when I spawned were all stored afterwards in my trunk, because I wanted to RP and not being detected due to having weapons on my back and hip.
The reason for carrying a Desert Eagle on Alisson was pure habit since I used to own a weapon license.

I assume you'll also be accusing me of being friends with the new player that quit RC:RP on his first day because of you, right?
No, why would I accuse you of being friends with him? It has not even come to my mind.

After I showed BigD the screens the logs were searched, BigD warned you several times over /asay to come forwards and admit it,
[21:23:22] * Admin Daniel Davis: Can the two masked people in the Black Sultan that are going around shooting people PM me before I check the logs.
I just copied this from my chatlog and it was the only /asay I could find. Anyway, BigD just asked if we could PM him, and so we did.

Another administrator has recalled times of the people in your Dutch gaming circle - if I can call you that collectively? Logging in late at night to deathmatch people.
It's just the four of us: Chilco, Robin, William and me - all friends. As far as I know, we're not the only Dutch people on RCRP so the admin in question could have been wrong. And besides that, I only have time in the evening to play games usually.

Davis

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: I'm not satisfied that you're going to roleplay, should I unban you now. You also haven't been banned long enough for this to be a punishment. Reappeal in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.