What's new

Bexley Crime Firm [L&A]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnkindMuse

Banned
2qvrzfn.jpg

In the fifties, before I was born, the original Bexley crew had always dreamed of going international. Two decades down the line, they'd finally done it. Of course, they were still doing it. Even up 'til this day. Whaddya' think I'm doin'? Playing with my balls watching sluts on television? Nah, fuck that. Think I'm a cunt or something do ya'? Least you could do is credit me with some respect, I mean...I don't walk around givin' it the billy big balls act, do I? Anyway, the Bexley Crime Firm is an international, multi-cultural illegal syndicate. To be fine with you, there's two things we could give a flying fuck about - money and power. Money leads to power, power leads to anything.

Back in the nineties, people meant business. Real gangsters. There were none of these little kids wearing hoodies carrying knives and attacking innocent people out on the street. No...None of that. My Father was once a Capo of one of the most successful mobs known across the globe. It was brilliant. Fresh, crisp suits and a python within the blazer pocket. Everyone had to work their way up, whether it was from slumming out on the street and finding a job to pay bills with, or possibly showing your respect and loyalty to the people you worked for. That’s all it was, a job. In the Sixties, a decade before I was born, my Father had finally been introduced to some of the finest gangsters in London. Champagne glasses and cocaine spread across the table, pure excellence. The way he described it to me at the time, it sounded as if he had made it. This wasn’t the case. He may have been introduced to these gangsters; he still however had to prove himself. Him and his friend, Tommy Baldwin started from the bottom, slinging small quantities of illegal narcotics among the streets of Hammersmith mainly. After a good few months of hard, dedicated work, he had finally been accepted. However, his friend, Mister Baldwin had been disloyal. The Bexley Crime Firm had one job left for my Father, just so he could prove himself for one final time. Well, it’s pretty obvious, isn’t it? This is the story of discipline.

Finally, the twenty-first century. My youth has finally come to an end, I’m thirty-eight years old and I’d like to think that I’ve done good for myself. I have redeemed success in America, expanding the Bexley crime firm worldwide. I have a lot to thank my Father for. He’s sixty years old now and still representing the Hammersmith clique. If it wasn’t for my Father assisting me in my youth, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I was honoured to become a Front Boss myself and to represent a different country. It was always the key to success.

I always get a problem with these kids. Street gangs? Pull your trousers up. I don’t deal with little boys. It’s funny though, most of these Mexicans with baggy trousers down to their knees often to dirty work for the Mexican Cartel. To my knowledge, here in Los Santos, there’s two different gangs I’m able to recognise by their colour scheme. Orange and aqua, probably work for separate cartels. Oh, by the way, did I mention I had a Brother? Yeah, he’s got a son too. Anyway, I decided to send this kid, my nephew down to these kids to deliver a message for their superiors. Clearly, they weren’t used to the sharp look. Probably thought he was a lil’ snobby. They decide to start shoving the poor bastard around. He must be like, what? Sixteen, seventeen? So, I and my Brother step out of the vehicle and confront these smug bastards. They give it all the gob, as kids usually do and to my surprise, a couple of them have a gun. There’s about six or seven of them circling us. So, as the gentleman I like to consider myself to be, I gently explain to them why that is possibly the worst decision they could have made. I gave them the opportunity to put it away, but he wouldn’t listen! So, I reach into my blazer and I withdraw my Colt. One thing led to another, bullets started flying. Unfortunately, my brother’s kid caught one. My brother then got caught off guard. I’m here trying to fend off two cocky bastards who are armed and he decides to begin grieving! A lesson to be learnt is: Don’t mourn, take revenge.

After failing the attempt to fend the kids off, my brother catches the next round of bullets. Shot in the back. This is when shit hit the fan. One of the bastards ran out of ammunition, so I decided to use that to my advantage and clear the current problem at hand. After a wonderful gun fight, I sprint up to the other bastard that assisted in my brother’s death and pistol whipped the cunt. I dragged this smelly bastard to the trunk of my car and drove him back to the safe house. I bullied the guy into reaching contact with Don Elado. Unfortunately, he doesn’t speak to the street kids personally. He gets some sorry bastard to deal with all of it for him. Anyhow, we eventually come to an arrangement and decide to conduct a meeting. He was living just north of the border, a lovely hot summer’s day. His mansion was gorgeous, absolutely spanking. Back to business. Here I am, sat head to head with the cartel’s leader, two of my capo’s by my side, all of his sat behind him enjoying themselves. The guilty kid sat in-between. This guy must have been a good few years older than me – he was fucking insane, and I knew it. The best way for me to get payback on this cock-sucking cunt would to let his superior deal with it. That’s exactly what I did. I don’t know exactly what happened to the kid, but I heard a rumour going around that he was now called “Jose no hands”.
Anyways, I don’t think I’ve mentioned my name. Milo Davies Junior. Anyhow, back in April me and the crew had a bit of a run-in with the largest drug cartel spread across San Andreas, not good. Their boss, Dan Frean was a bigger nutjob than the other cartel leader. The dispute was purely over turf. He thought it was disrespectful of us to step on over Los Santos and try and take it for ourselves. I’m not going to argue with him, I would have gotten my throat slit. He already cut up a couple of my men. Luckily for me, we came to an agreement to work with them. Work up in the county, a lot less threat he claims. So, I’m not just building Bexley’s empire anymore, I’m running theirs too.[/font]
xp7lfb.png

Front Boss – To make the main decisions. His word goes without a doubt unless “The boss of all bosses” says otherwise.

UnkindMuse - Milo Davies

Underboss - A second-in-command player. If the Front Boss is unavailable for any reason, the Underboss is to receive power in controlling the mob.

JoseGarcia - Lexroy Delegado

Capo – The lieutenants of the faction, they lead a crew of soldiers. They take instructions directly from the Front Boss.

Toneh - Anonymous
Michael_Lovely - Moe Johnson
Mazda6 - Carter Harrington

Soldier – The lowest official rank of the mob. They demonstrate their loyalty by running errands more frequently whilst being involved in more serious matters than associates.

CrazyKody - Anonymous

Associate – These are unofficial members of the mob. They’re labelled as an outsider who assists on the occasion playing a minor role. They’ve yet to prove themselves by running errands; drug deals, material collecting, pickups and money laundering.

Jphillps - Larry Johnson
Leftover_Crack - Tommy DuVall

Total player count: 8

nnupvk.png

Rules will be updated occasionally. It is up to you to keep track of them.
Out of character
1. Follow the server’s rules at all times.
2. As a member, you are required to set a good example as a roleplayer of our faction – create roleplay scenarios for yourself and others around you and develop your character.
3. You are expected to be active on both ingame and the forum.
4. Avoid a bad reputation as this may inflict the faction’s reputation.
5. Out of Character chat must be kept to a minimum. If you wish to communicate with another player, use the /pm command.
6. Once you are enrolled into the faction, you automatically accept character kill when we feel is necessary.

In character
1. Use your common sense at all times.
2. Snitching will have consequences. Don't do it.
3. Don't run around guns blazing, this will draw attention.
4. The only acceptable reason to engage in battles with factions is if they attack you first or you're given the green light.​

Oldi

Platinum Member
Re: Bexley Crime Firm

Looks cool! Best of luck.
I think I'll uh.. join you..

Thomasz

Banned

The name reminds me of something called liiikee-.. "The Firm" ? No jk, love you and gl <3

UnkindMuse

Banned

Thomasplaysgames123 said:
The name reminds me of something called liiikee-.. "The Firm" ? No jk, love you and gl <3

Just because it has "Firm" in it doesn't make it the same:(

@Frost - I love you, you're going come back on sometime remember ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.