What's new

Denied Best Idea ever, Nothing is Better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xGessx

Well i recommend to put something like this, For Noobs that do not know how to play RP, or something, it would be really really helpful.
/mg
----------------------------METAGAMING-------------------
MetaGaming is the mixing of OOC channel with IC channel, for example, when you say xD, :S , LOL, Lmao, and anything like that that you cannot say in real life , and for example when you call someone by his name only because you see it above his head, but you do not know it, is considered MetaGaming. Penalties: Kick, Jail.

/dm
-------------------------------------------DEATHMATCH-----------------------------
DeathMatch is when you kill people only for pleasure, without an RP reason, like you are walking you see someone and you kill him and you tell him, you are ugly, you must die. That's not an RP reason, and that is DeathMatch.
Penalties: Kick, Jail, Bann

/pg

-------------------------------------------POWERGAMING----------------------------------------
PowerGaming is when you do impossible things, or when you use /me, instead of using /attempt because you could fail in the action to force the character, One example would be /me gets a rock from the floor and knocks him, the player doesn't have option to do anything besides get knocked. Or impossible things as /me breaks the handcuffs.
Penalties: Kick , Jail

And so on and so on with the others, which i will list
/mg MetaGaming
/dm DeathMatch
/pg PowerGaming
/rk RevengeKill
/ck1 , ck2 (Character Kill and CarKill)
/cj CarJack
/bh BunnyHumps
/hk HeliKill
and if i miss anothers, they should be put too.
Well i hope you put this, because instead of kicking the person and telling him go to forums and read the rules, you could do Jail admin him and tell him to read /pg , or /dm or whatever thing he did wrong. And if you did put this on the Tutorial, i don't think it won't help, many people just presses windows and doesn't look at the rules.
I hope it is approved

Crusty

Platinum Member
I suppose the penalties have already been applied

xGessx

I know, I'm just giving you people an idea of what it could be.
Is it accepted?

xGessx

I like it because some people ask you what's MG, or what's PG, and i don't like to tell them my whole life, so i just tell him , put /pg, or put /mg, that would be cool.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Taras said:
Damn Taras, put more effort if you want to write something. I checked your posts and you always write stuff like this. Nothing against you, but try to explain your opinion...

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Cruzito Canderias said:
Taras said:
Damn Taras, put more effort if you want to write something. I checked your posts and you always write stuff like this. Nothing against you, but try to explain your opinion...
I always imagine him emotionless cause of his posts lol

Yurik Cherdenko

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Cruzito Canderias said:
Taras said:
I always imagine him emotionless cause of his posts lol
Taras dosent feel love, or hate. Only content :D

Status
Not open for further replies.