[Beginning] Payday! What and How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Jasper Riley.
IG Faction
SANews Co.
Payday! What and How?

Hello! It has come to my attention that alot of the newbie do not know how to claim their payday's once they arrive. I am making a little guide on how to collect your payday and what it is.

First, what is payday? Payday is the time at the top of every hour (XX:00) that you receive a little money and some XP points. The amount of money you get is dependent on the job you have (Maintenance, Mechanic, Drug Dealer) and the rank in your faction. The amount of XP you earn is dependent on the amount of time you have been playing since your last payday. There is a system to the payday XP points and this is how it goes...

If you have been playing for 30 Minutes since your last payday, you will receive 1 XP point.
If you have been playing for 61 Minutes since your last payday, you will receive 2 XP points.
If you have been playing for 91 Minutes since your last payday, you will receive 3 XP points.

There are also ways to earn extra XP points. Sometimes Alec will put in a little bonus. He normally will put one in for the Holidays and sometimes one for downtime. These normally consist of extra money and 1 or 2 extra XP points. You can also receive more XP points and money if you are a donator (http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2108).

When you get your payday you also may notice that some money is taken out. This is normally for speedcam tickets. If you own a business you also get the payout during your payday, but there is a 25% tax taken out on the business. So if you get a business with a $1000 payout, that means you only get $750 at paydays.

How to get your payday.

First thing is first, you may get a message like this on your screen...

Which means what it states, your payday is ready! When you get that message you also may notice this on your screen...

That is your paycheck number. It is NOT the amount of money you get, it is just the number you use to claim it. You now need to head to a town hall. There are town halls in Palomino Creek, Angel Pine, and Fort Carson.

Once you arrive at one of these town halls just head inside and to the "$" in front of the desk...

Then just follow the commands it tell you to do...

Hit "Enter"...

Look! You just collected your payday! As you can see on mine, you can get many benefits. There is money for a job and faction. There is also a little "Downtime Bonus" that gives you a little XP and cash. Then the interest from the money you have store in the bank and the XP earned. Followed by that is the tax deduction. It then gives you the total payout you get from your payday and your new bank balance. Followed by that is the donator benefits, if you have them. Since I am a donator level 4 I get an extra $3000 and 5XP. And last but not least is the speedcam deductions.

**CAUTION**
Don't payday rush (Run to payday) if you are caught by an admin you will be kicked, losing your payday.

Hope you enjoyed my little guide! Leave questions or comments below!​

IG Name
Aniya Ryzhkov
A lot of thiz newbzz haz no idea what PR izz, add PR to thiz nubz guide Cackseh! Make mah proud! :D

IG Name
Blaise Hendricks
IG Faction
Civilian
Excellent guide.

I missed my very first payday because I didn't know how it worked. Wish I'd seen this before starting to play :p

Thanks.

Morenos

Silver Member
IG Name
The Nine
IG Faction
Ancelotti Family
I read the whole guide and I enjoyed it, well done Cock-see!

Status
Not open for further replies.