What's new

Before You Start Asking About What Is Wrong With The Server

Fox

Banned
Before you start posting about the server being bugged, let me inform you the server is down. Alec is unavailable at the moment(sleeping), so everyone will have to wait some time before the server returns back to normal. Please don't start posting/complaining about the server not working properly. Everyone will just have to be patient and find something else to do.

Just Simply Do Not Go On The Server.

The problem, according to Ian, is that the server has crashed and that the gamemode hasn't loaded back in. There have been numerous hackers on the server, and you can still lose your money. So, if you want to keep your hard earned money, STAY OUT OF THE SERVER!!

Also just letting everyone know, THE SERVER IS NOT UPDATING TO V1.0, SO DON'T ASK!!

Ian

Diamond Member
Everything is fine, the only thing I can say "Do Not Get On The Server" as the SQL is still functioning, meaning if you die, the money will be lost. AND due to recent hackers, if you do get on the server, you will most likely die... So just don't get on...

Quincy_Gatlin

I don't see what the hacking matters right now. It's not saving anything. It's obviously not accessing some files. I did an insane stunt bonus and I had a ton of cash and I relogged and it went back down to the regular amount and I had my faction weapons again. It's not changing anything. I don't think it would really hurt anything, just people are going to whine because they are in a world of mass destruction. lol. :D

Major_Mazhar

I my self agree that the hackers must be banned permantly. We are not only losing money but our weapons also like our cameras our hand mini guns 9mm and many more.
To avoide this we must take a very serious action agains these hackers.
Major Mazhar...

Ian

Diamond Member
Simply put, stay off the fucking server.
If I catch you, I will kick you, and worst case, I WILL ban you if you keep coming back.

Fox

Banned
Quincy_Gatlin said:
I don't see what the hacking matters right now. It's not saving anything. It's obviously not accessing some files. I did an insane stunt bonus and I had a ton of cash and I relogged and it went back down to the regular amount and I had my faction weapons again. It's not changing anything. I don't think it would really hurt anything, just people are going to whine because they are in a world of mass destruction. lol. :D
just to stay safe, stay off the server.

Jofi

Huh, almost got heart attack, when i saw i dont have my carkeys, house... Hope we dont change yet 1.0 need /secure cars :p

Fox

Banned
Jofi said:
Huh, almost got heart attack, when i saw i dont have my carkeys, house... Hope we dont change yet 1.0 need /secure cars :p
We are not going to be changing to 1.0 for atleast another week. Alec still has a lot of work to do.