Banned By The Infamous Mick "Mr.idon'tcarewhoyouare" Foley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Banned
IC Name:Bo Setter
IC Level:I'm not sure. around 10.
Admin who banned you:Mick Foley
Reason for ban:Using /jail command for getting out admin jail.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):Yes
Other comments:
Um , I was banned by mick for [bishop] jailing this jack ass who was selling weapons to people , after i re-gave him a chance to be a better person and officer.
Then he attempted to jail me for 25 mins so i thought was unfair , and tried to talk to him but i couldn't tell him because he banned for using the /jail command due to the fact that he jailed me for doing the right thing.
I stood up to that guy dante marley and he goes around selling fucking weapons, I think he deserves to get banned also .
But that's all, talk to me on teamspeak and i'll explain...

Also , Yass For Admin level 2 , Because he is a hard worker.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I did ban him, but he has to learn 1 way or another, and he doesn't learn with simple warnings or admin jail. I do support you unban him though, as I think he's learned a valuable lesson here.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I say give him another chance, but give him a long admin jail when he comes back.

Mark

Banned
Ian said:
Hopkins said:
I say give him another chance, but give him a long admin jail when he comes back.
That can be arranged.
Psh, I think this is a already good punishment, My internet already fucked up , talking to some arab lady was hard , please i'm sorry atleast no weapon hack or air brake.
Lads.

Mark

Banned
TrentOrtiz said:
IC Name:Bo Setter
IC Level:I'm not sure. around 10.
Admin who banned you:Mick Foley
Reason for ban:Using /jail command for getting out admin jail.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):Yes
Other comments:
Um , I was banned by mick for [bishop] jailing this jack ass who was selling weapons to people , after i re-gave him a chance to be a better person and officer.
Then he attempted to jail me for 25 mins so i thought was unfair , and tried to talk to him but i couldn't tell him because he banned for using the /jail command due to the fact that he jailed me for doing the right thing.
I stood up to that guy dante marley and he goes around selling fucking weapons, I think he deserves to get banned also .
But that's all, talk to me on teamspeak and i'll explain...

Got banned due to trying to stop some officer from selling guns to the server , and trying to get out of ajail for doing that.

Also , Yass For Admin level 2 , Because he is a hard worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.