What's new

Banned because of my big brothers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej

Banned
My big borthes mate robbie was at my house about 1-2hrs ago and he done something on my big brothers account which is cameron_varlos and now i cant log in and it if fucking pissing me off can someone please un ban me as i am getting very frustrated because they must of done something because its not working i dont know why please admins help me!

Deej

Banned
unban please im so annoyed at my bro

IC Name:Arthie_McPherson
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:Dont have a clue
Reason for ban:attempted money hack
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no):nope
Other comments:This was not me this was my big brother on his guy and i cant get a picture of him because he is sitting laughing at me being a dick head cause i cant play now OMFG

Deej

Banned
i can get a picture but it might take 1-2 weeks because he goes to boarding collage so ill get a pick of him at easter

Yass

Donator
Arthie_McPherson said:
i can get a picture but it might take 1-2 weeks because he goes to boarding collage so ill get a pick of him at easter
It must contain yourself, your brother, and the friend. YOU holding up a sign saying "I got banned thanks to this guy." Your brother holding a sign "I'm the kid's brother" the supposed hacker "I hacked on RC-RP."

Icy

Gold Member
But if this kid didn't do anything, and it wasn't even on his account, why the range ban?

Yass

Donator
Icy_Blight said:
But if this kid didn't do anything, and it wasn't even on his account, why the range ban?
Range ban? where does it say Range Ban? it's probably an IP ban.

Icy

Gold Member
Ooh well since both his and his brothers IP's were banned, I thought it was a range.

Deej

Banned
no its a fucking ip ban because we are both on the same fucking internet and i am really going to waste him

Status
Not open for further replies.