What's new

Bandwagons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabpuss

I'm well aware that this is going to end up spawning a joke, but this bandwagon quote the previous user bullshit has got to stop.

If you don't have something original or at least something to contribute to the conversation(thread) then just shut the hell up and watch the thread go by.

Post counts really don't mean shit, you do not get a bigger e-peen for being the most annoying fucker around.

Joshy

Crabpuss said:
I'm well aware that this is going to end up spawning a joke, but this bandwagon quote the previous user bullshit has got to stop.

If you don't have something original or at least something to contribute to the conversation(thread) then just shut the hell up and watch the thread go by.

Post counts really don't mean shit, you do not get a bigger e-peen for being the most annoying fucker around.

Michael_Corner

Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Castillo

Donator
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Michael_Corner

Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Castillo

Donator
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Michael_Corner

Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Castillo

Donator
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Yurik Cherdenko

Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

Castillo

Donator
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Castillo said:
Michael_Corner said:
Joshy said:
Crabpuss said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.