What's new

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin

Silver Member
Hello,
I was banned yesterday on 2020-04-08 21:16:11 and I would like to write there about why I think it was a mistake/false ban. I don't know, if I'm writing on the right place and I don't want to criticize your admins or something like that, but I'll write there how did this happen:
Other details are here in this schema:
Master Account: MartinTheMemeGod
IG Name: Martin Ridgway
IG Level: I don't really remember. I can't see my character stats anymore.
Admin who banned you: Kingsley
Reason for ban: English/RP not up to server standards
Do you think this was a false ban: I think it was. So there is how did this happen: I was normally playing on the server but then I had to go from my keyboard for a while but unfortunately, I've forgot to use /afk command. That was my mistake, and I should've been kicked for that. Then I came back, but I wasn't fully focused on game because I had something other to do and that means I wasn't focused on my english grammar too. I wasn't fully focused into the game, some players came to my character but I wasn't RPing how I should. Then I've got banned. (My ban was because of my RP standards, but I was RPing good before and I've talked to many players, police, and other and I think my RPing was pretty good. I think I could get another chance and if you really don't like my RPing or my english, you can ban me, but I'll try to show the best RPing as I can do. Red County is my favourite server and I had many friends there, so I don't want to end it like this.
Admit to offense?: My one and only admit is that I forgot to use /afk and when I don't really have time I should've quit game and join later. I'll try to do it everytime, if I'll get unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.