Status
Not open for further replies.

willdog102

Master Account: Willdog102
IG Name: Johnny_Gonda
IG Level: 10
Admin who banned you: Vincent Kemp
Reason for ban: Not here to RP.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No.
Other comments: Well, I was being chased by the police after accidentally bumping into a cop car, and after that I ran for quite a while. Eventually I dived into the water, trying to swim away. When I was swimming away, a cop (Adam something) yelled to me that drowning is a CK. I knew this, and did not plan to drown myself. I like my character. I tried diving under multiple times to try and evade them, make them lose track of me, ya know? Well, apparently I dived too much and I accidentally drowned. I had low health already, and I guess my breath meter ran out and I did not notice. This was an accident, I did not mean to drown myself. As you can see, I'm a level 10. I have about 10 days played on this server. That means I LOVE this server. This server is all I do anymore, and I can not stop playing because of a simple accident like this. I apologize to the police chasing me, and to Vincent Kemp. I did not mean to cause this, this was the last thing I was expecting to happen. I ask PLEASE to unban me, you will not regret it. I love this server, and hopefully you choose to forgive me for this accident. I want to keep playing on this server, as it really is the best server on SA-MP in my opinion.
-Willdog102

Kemp

Retired Admin
After reviewing your administrator record and the situation itself, I can see some loopholes. However, the fact that you demonstrated absolutely no efforts to roleplay, then drowned yourself and minutes later instead of contacting the people involved in the roleplay you were driving seamlessly around Montgomery. If you were apologetic. why didn't you request a teleport back and explain the misunderstanding?

Kemp

Retired Admin
ISHkbzI.png

The unban appeal was successful, however you will have an extended ban period to serve.

Ban Length: 5 days. (Suicide to avoid arrest)
Unban Date: 11/07/14,
Reason/Details: I'll be willing to give you a second chance. However, due to the fact that you made no effort to return you'll be receiving a ban for suiciding to avoid arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.