Ban Appeal [George_Wright]

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Wright

Master Account: Rasklart
IG Name: George_Wright
IG Level: like 6, not sure.
Admin who banned you: Speakybutton
Reason for ban: Due to two complaints on me.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Not entirely, I admit I was partially wrong for the incident involving the sadler, but what happened with the police officer was due to my internet being shitty and desyncing, all that was shown in her screenshot was my tire tracks from the vehicle I was in and a message saying I'd left the server, she didn't screenshot me lagging all over the place prior. Aswell, I even came back around 10 minutes later to talk to her and she just voided the situation completely.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No.
Other comments:

George_Wright

And the reason I wasn't able to reply to the complaints was because my account needed activation from an admin, but in the end I just made this account.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: The complaint you're referring too actually had little to no effect on my decision to ban you, due to lack of evidence, but the other complaint, and the previous punishment I had given you did. I do not believe you have been away long enough to have made any sort of change, though you may post another appeal in around a months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.