Not open for further replies.

9mm

Donator
Master Account: CastroAlvarez
IG Name: Hugo Alvarez
IG Level: 10
Admin who banned you: BigD.
Reason for ban: Transfering Faction Weapons
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes.
Other comments: I admit to my offense as i transfered several guns and i was quite stupid for doing it but i thought i was in need of it for better RP in my faction, and did not expect it was such a serious offense. I've understood my mistake and i promise it won't be repeated ever again. I really enjoy playing on RCRP and the players on it are great along with the Admin team and etc. I will be quite happy if i am given a second chance to get back on the server as i've never been banned or admin jailed before since i've been playing. I am working on my faction thread at the moment so i will be happy if i am unbanned, and have the chance to run my own faction. I am deeply sorry for transfering weapons, but once again i promise it will not be repeated.

Re: Ban appeal for Hugo Alvarez

Hi,

I was there and was speaking with him at the time on teamspeak.
He did not even mention it, which leads me to belive that he had no clue as to how big an offense this was.
I can honelstly vouch for this guy, he loves the server and the people on the server with all his heart, this being his first offense i hope that you guys can see that he's not a bad guy that wants to get himself into trouble. I understand that you have to set examples and i understand that you have to be hard on people that break the rules. But please, let's also treat each other as human beings that make mistakes and are in no way shape or form perfect.

We all make mistakes but the point of mistakes is to learn from them, he's honestly shellshocked by what just happened and i can say with 100% certainty that he has learned his lesson.

Jboi

Retired Admin
Re: Ban appeal for Hugo Alvarez

There's no need for others to post in this ban appeal. Normal punishment is a 4 day forum ban, but I'll let you off with a warning. No more posts unless it's an admin or Hugo.

Davis

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: You committed this offence more than just once, so you shall not be unbanned for at LEAST 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.