What's new

Denied Back to Medium?

• Thread starter Nikita_Cherdenko
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikita_Cherdenko

In my opinion the server's heading down a slipperly slope, after the change to heavy a lot of good players have left or become inactive, and the server's attracted a load of non-english speaking, work-a-holics that you'd usually find around LSRP, look at the player list on your samp right now, the majoirty you know nothing of, I see a lvl 4 on there right now, today he rammed yurik's car with a rancher, for no reason, rammed it until the rancher nearly mounted his huntley, this is just one example, others include a high ranking member of SAST who I won't mention, heli blading mik after he'd lost a fight on a certain bridge, an admin kicking every member of the faction he could see on the TAB page for "DM" even when the cops began shooting first and aggrevated the whole situation, all this comes down to admins over-re-enforcing rules they don't understand SAST not being taught the basics i.e. what guns are legal, when to taze, how to pull over, how to RP without powergaming.It all adds up, you see anyone from the server that was here a month ago? there's very few left, we're left with the sick LSRP spat up from their application process, and I'm getting sick of going to a server where everyone works 24/7, if you commit any crime the cops rushtaze you and if you say hello it's like saying hello in london, you get stabbed.

Mathers

Donator
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
In my opinion the server's heading down a slipperly slope, after the change to heavy a lot of good players have left or become inactive, and the server's attracted a load of non-english speaking, work-a-holics that you'd usually find around LSRP, look at the player list on your samp right now, the majoirty you know nothing of, I see a lvl 4 on there right now, today he rammed yurik's car with a rancher, for no reason, rammed it until the rancher nearly mounted his huntley, this is just one example, others include a high ranking member of SAST who I won't mention, heli blading mik after he'd lost a fight on a certain bridge, an admin kicking every member of the faction he could see on the TAB page for "DM" even when the cops began shooting first and aggrevated the whole situation, all this comes down to admins over-re-enforcing rules they don't understand SAST not being taught the basics i.e. what guns are legal, when to taze, how to pull over, how to RP without powergaming.It all adds up, you see anyone from the server that was here a month ago? there's very few left, we're left with the sick LSRP spat up from their application process, and I'm getting sick of going to a server where everyone works 24/7, if you commit any crime the cops rushtaze you and if you say hello it's like saying hello in london, you get stabbed.
I take offence to this..... Mostly because you're bad mouthing the ones that come from LSRP. I'm from LSRP and I wasn't spat out from LSRP, infact I was rather successful there.

Secondly why would going back to medium help? Heavy Role Play needs to be enforced more, not loosened off, other wise all you will see is people rushtazing and being a complete twat, dming and shit.

Yurik Cherdenko

Rofl at you two arguing its like one person who comes from a rich background with someone who comes from a poor background, but its someone from lightrp aruging with someone from heavy rp.
Anyway I think it should stay how it is, but admins need to loosen off on the kicks, for example as Nikita said, kicking a whole faction for defending themsevles from the police?

Nikita_Cherdenko

fusksake, I said the rejects from LSRP, not the people who got accepted, learn to read.

Waqqa

Even if we turn back to Medium RP, i'll force all my members to Heavy RP.

Yass

Donator
Ever since the chatter of heavy RP, I've told the Police Officers to either heavy RP your handcuffs with attempts or get the fuck out of the faction.

Nikita, could you PM me about this IN-GAME over the next two weeks?

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Yass said:
Ever since the chatter of heavy RP, I've told the Police Officers to either heavy RP your handcuffs with attempts or get the fuck out of the faction.

I will PM you about something on forums.

Icy

Gold Member
Yass said:

The tools are there for a reason. With such a lot of non-rp fags as this server have, I don't think /cuff /drag etc. should be done ICly without actually cuffing them.

Nikita_Cherdenko

For once I agree with Icy, /cuff and /drag should be for ppl who don't respond to /dos, and Yass, it's a bit hard when some of PDs top people are total noobs, i.e. William Cambridge, I'm sure mik's sent you that pm.And I'm sure you've seen my complaint which he admitted to.PD RK all the time, so the suspect can't win, which is really annoying.

Icy

Gold Member
Nikita_Cherdenko said:
For once I agree with Icy, /cuff and /drag should be for ppl who don't respond to /dos, and Yass, it's a bit hard when some of PDs top people are total noobs, i.e. William Cambridge, I'm sure mik's sent you that pm.And I'm sure you've seen my complaint which he admitted to.PD RK all the time, so the suspect can't win, which is really annoying.
In real life, if suspects does not escape(read: get the fuck out and hide) they die/get arrested. There are hundreds of cops in LS. A group of 5 Russians wouldn't stand a chance. You know it's true. Crime has consequences and the criminals doesn't win unless they have a smart escape plan. That's realism, and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.