What's new

Away for a bit!

Robert

Retired Admin
Well uh.. A few weeks ago, my pooter' died, so I need to get a new one! I will be inactive for a few weeks until I can afford the new build. I hope that Jetty will go along with my ban appeal, if not, can he please inform me? Alrighty, see you sexy mofos in a few, good luck RCRP, Robert out.

Robert

Retired Admin
WOW! I thought you died bud, lol. It's good to see your back, and I was just informed you are in the SASP? Good. Thank god for my iphone, or I would have died. See y'all soon! Tiger, remember my warnings eh? Lol jk, have fun.

Nesset

Donator
TempestFox said:
WOW! I thought you died bud, lol. It's good to see your back, and I was just informed you are in the SASP? Good. Thank god for my iphone, or I would have died. See y'all soon! Tiger, remember my warnings eh? Lol jk, have fun.

Noope not no more.I run a garage faction nowwwwww

Robert

Retired Admin
TheRemnage said:
Don't come back.

Just joking, you know ILY Tempest <3. Fitemeirl if anyone has a problem with our love! :boxer: :boxer:

Yeah. Whatever you would say or do to me, I wouldn't give a fuck. We are mates for life, or atleast until the day I get monehhh and move to Europe, thanks Obama. OT: you is cool, deal wit it.

Thomasz

Banned
I'll never forget that you thought TheRemnage was a chick for like, 1 month long, and you even "Liked her really really much".

Take care xd.