Mr.Walker
Your character:
Drew Walker
Their name(s):
Brittany Colton
Offense:
DMing, OOC Fuckery, Asspulling
Re-count of situation/description:
Video shows it all pretty much other then that she killed me at the end. I had to stop recording due to my Fraps spazzing.
Witnesses: Zebulon Zaiden Witnessed my death.
Evidence:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uVBmzNN8DY[/video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uVBmzNN8DY
Additional information:
A.Brooks has been informed.
Other Comments:

A.Brooks

Donator
Re: Complaint on Brittany_Colton

I can't see the video, so I won't be able to defend myself! Try uploading it with any other site please.

Jackson.

Donator

Neither involved nor know anything about this situation, however, I would like to clarify that the player has left the server.

Nesset

Donator

Jackson. said:
Neither involved nor know anything about this situation, however, I would like to clarify that the player has left the server.

I would also like to add that I was playing with him tonight. Just saying. A lot of us say we are gunna "leave" then 2 weeks later, we are back lol. Someone has made a list of the people that have left and came back. It's enormous. I end my rant here. Back to the complaint...

A.Brooks

Donator

Nesset said:
Jackson. said:

I would also like to add that I was playing with him tonight. Just saying. A lot of us say we are gunna "leave" then 2 weeks later, we are back lol. Someone has made a list of the people that have left and came back. It's enormous. I end my rant here. Back to the complaint...
I'm leaving. But I just wanna say something... Why didn't you make another video of you car jacking me? Really, I wonder why.
I'm not defending myself. And I'll be friendly enough not to post some SSes of your MGing and CarJacking since I'm leaving.. have fun :wavebye:

Nesset

Donator

A.Brooks said:
Nesset said:
Jackson. said:

I'm leaving. But I just wanna say something... Why didn't you make another video of you car jacking me? Really, I wonder why.
I'm not defending myself. And I'll be friendly enough not to post some SSes of your MGing and CarJacking since I'm leaving.. have fun :wavebye:

Sorry but I don't own a car so it's not possible for it to jack you... Also, not my vid. I was just posting it on walker behalf as he is prolly a at work... Good luck in life mate. (Regards to you saying your leaving)

Mr.Walker

Donator

A.Brooks said:
Nesset said:
Jackson. said:

Guess that means we are awaiting a admin.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The complaint was successful!
Action will be taken against the player in question, and hopefully the problem will not persist.

Action Taken: Ban
Length: 14 Days
Reason/Details: Deathmatching, General Non-RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.