What's new

Auto Relog Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. GM

Well, today i was playing just like a normal day, but suddenly SAMP showed the typical message saying ''Server didn't respond, reconnecting..'' or something like that.
I was like ''Okay''.
But after 15 minutes it happened again, and after other 15 minutes again.
But it just happens in RC:RP.
Any ideas?

Wildcard

Donator
Sounds like your internet or connection to the server, chances are you're far from the server host and your internet isn't good. What's your average ping in RCRP?

Mr. GM

Sam Andersun said:
Sounds like your internet or connection to the server, chances are you're far from the server host and your internet isn't good. What's your average ping in RCRP?
About 230-280, but i joined like 2-3 weeks ago and i didn't have any problems.

Charcer

Banned
This happens to me usually. Since we're from the same country (fuck yeah) I suppose you're having the same problem as me; sometimes the server decides to not let you play for a good couple of days, then it fixes itself.

Jamal_Maurice

Donator
Well this happens for me when my connection is laaging so it is just about your internet..
I think needed ping for playing happily.. is 100-190 or less..

Brushes

Silver Member
I don't know if it's legal in this server, but you can change your IP to an American IP and maybe you will have less problems. But again, I dont know if it's allowed or not.

Chris

Donator
Brushes said:
I don't know if it's legal in this server, but you can change your IP to an American IP and maybe you will have less problems. But again, I dont know if it's allowed or not.

Don't do that. Changing your IP would not improve your connection. If anything it would make it worse as your connection would have to go from your country, to America then to the server location. As Alvar said, try and wait it out. If that doesn't work then I suggest calling up your ISP and asking if there is any problems.

Kieran

Donator
Brushes said:
Pfft. That'd be useless, all it's doing is acting as a proxy so e.g. You cannot watch something online as you have to be in America > Use the Proxy > Able to watch it. All it does it alter your IP address, not improve your connection.

It might just be your current location and how far you are from the host. What I can suggest is that you just try and find a decent broadband package.

Status
Not open for further replies.