Status
Not open for further replies.

dopeman

Master Account: Dopeman
IG Name: Philip Turner
IG Level: 9
Admin who banned you: System
Reason for ban: Weapon hax (fist)? :lolwut:
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yeah, why below.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: I was riding along in a patrol EMT vehicle and once I arrived to FCM, as soon as I got out of the faction veh. it said that I'm banned for weapon hacks, fist-to be exact. Halp.
:blankexp:

dopeman

There was just one FD member online at the time I announced my patrol over the radio, but other than that...
I mean how and better yet why would one use cheats to have "fists" which are already there? What I stated above is literally what happened.

Jboi

Retired Admin
The autoban system can be wonky at times, but I've yet to find a case where it was a definite error. Do you have any CLEO mods installed that might be interpreted as a weapon hack? What commands did you do before being banned? Any key presses? Anything can be helpful, really.

dopeman

Yeah, got a bunch of cleo mods but none of them have anything to do with spawning weapons or anything similar. As soon as the door of the ambulance shut as I got out, it just straight closed the connection on me.

Jboi

Retired Admin
IqGq4g1.png

The unban appeal was successful!
Your IP [has been / will be] unbanned from the server so you can connect and play again.

Reason/Details: I'll be kind and give you the benefit of the doubt. I'd suggest removing any CLEO mods that aren't approved, see Rule 5 pasted below for more information on what is and isn't allowed when it comes to CLEO mods. Remove any that fall into a category not on this list.

CLEO mods are allowed as long as they don't fall under the definition of a hacking tool.
Hacks are strictly prohibited.

The use of CLEO mods is allowed given that the mod(s) do not give an advantage over another player. Mods like these are considered acceptable:

• First person mod
  • ELM (for emergency factions only)
  • Streamfixes
  • ENB series
  • Radar mods

Mods that give you weapons, health, money, teleports or advantages similar to hack programs are prohibited. Tools like camhack are only allowed with permission from a Lead Administrator or higher.

Using a CLEO mod that could be considered a hack will lead to an immediate permanent ban. There are systems in place to detect speed/fly hacks etc and it is impossible to spawn money.

Status
Not open for further replies.