What's new

Argent Corporation - Renovating the Memories of Yesterday

Zodiac

Administrator

After a good three years of crazy new ideas, ups and downs and innovation, it came to quits. Shame that it had to go, but everything comes to an end, I guess. Here, you can share your memories, screenshots and videos of the faction. The server cannot thank the many people that helped it develop from its feet enough.

Any flaming/toxicity/trolling in this thread will be removed. Simply share the good times you had with the faction.

Zodiac

Administrator
Last edited:

Crepz

Tester
I've tried to look through the Elite Trucking topic for some screenshots! I'm sure we have some screenshots somewhere in our ET topic! I've been in the Elite Trucking faction since 2017 and I can say with honesty I'm sad to see this faction go. The amount of RP that has happened between Elite Trucking and Argent was outstanding.

Drew Lennerson my main character even married two employees @Metwally

Metwally

Gold Member
I'll post some screens in a bit, but Argent wouldn't be what it was if it wasn't for these people:
@Winged @Arky @B!shop @XTCarnage @Corvus @LegendKiller @Doherty

And the many that joined us in mid-late 2017 (Argent Aerospace) when it was barely anything.
You can view some really old screens here: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/threads/official-argent-innovations-old.139456/post-1644480
I wasn't even pinged in this pepesad

I've tried to look through the Elite Trucking topic for some screenshots! I'm sure we have some screenshots somewhere in our ET topic! I've been in the Elite Trucking faction since 2017 and I can say with honesty I'm sad to see this faction go. The amount of RP that has happened between Elite Trucking and Argent was outstanding.

Drew Lennerson my main character even married two employees @Metwally
Bruh that was probably the most unexpected relationship of all time but I had a lot of fun in it.

All in all, the only thing I have to say is that Argent was and is my home. I'm not necessarily it's oldest member or even it's most productive. Hell I even got blacklisted from the faction for a while because of a specific fuckup but through persistence and sheer spamming and love for the faction I managed to make it back later on. Thanks for having me even when the only RP I had to show for was very rattish. Argent was were I learned the true beauty of passive RP and detailing everything. Much love to everyone, and thanks for having me.

Redempted

Donator
was never in the faction, always told myself i'd apply some other time and now im severely regretting not getting into it.

Doherty

Faction Consultant
I guess I'll take the time to reminisce!

I joined mid 2018, around May-June, as Leon Doherty, Human Resources / PR staff. I was still pretty dang nooby, but with only a handful of members (Winged, B!shop, Zodiac, myself, another guy called BismarckDoughnut, and a bunch of inactive fellas) it was like a close knit little family. We put on an airshow in June 2018 when the server was still popping and tried to build up the corporate atmosphere. I tried getting into aircraft maintenance RP but I was, for lack of a better word, complete shit at it. Still, I adored my time in the faction. Me, Zodiac, and Winged would often hop on in the super late hours of the night to RP with one another, and it again conjured up this close knit, lovely feeling. They were some of my first true RP mentors!

I had a handful of other characters in the faction in an effort to get it off the ground, most notably Konrad Schneider, COO. I was still a bit nooby at the time but I had a good heart and helped Winged create what I think is a superb corporate atmosphere that most legal factions have yet to rival. Our meetings, our shadiness and behind-closed-doors projects, and our highly secure facilities helped keep things interesting. All the while, Konrad and Bella Schofield were close friends and got into all sorts of hijinks that I will hold near and dear forever. Good times.

In late 2019 I got super stressed out after keeping myself in one type of RP almost exclusively. I tried to lead the corporate security branch and had some great ideas, but they never came to fruition. Early 2020, I left. I tried to come back but unfortunately the feeling wasn't the same for me. I still hold though that Argent is probably the peak of legal roleplay on this server, with only early and Arky-era Silentium able to compete with it. It's honestly a little sad to see so many promising ideas for legal factions go belly up because they can't get the atmosphere just right. As for Leon Doherty, @ndrangheta and I had some stellar RP back in the day when LVCF was thriving. Wish I wasn't so nooby or I would have gotten in on it while the real gangster shit was booming.

I'd like to thank @Zodiac @B!shop @Winged @Arky @XTCarnage and @Corvus for their work with the faction, too. Arky, Zodiac, and Winged especially for teaching me a lot about RP in general without realizing, lol. We had some great times but it seems it's time to lay the ol' gal to rest.

I salute you, gentlemen!

Danzig

Retired Admin
I remember the airshow, good days of 2018. Had some neat experiences with this faction back in 2019 on Tony Nguyen! Thanks to Winged and Arky for shaping this project, it was great.