What's new

Are YOU afraid of death?

Tiger

Donator
I've been kinda' thinking alot about it lately and it's been on my mind. I've even had a dream today how I went into war and got killed and how I then reappear as a different person.
I'm just wondering; are you afraid of death? Maybe you are, maybe you're not. Are you afraid to die for your country and would you? Is death something to be scared of? When I say that, I mean are you yourself scared, other people dying is a completely different matter.
Why would you be afraid of dying or why wouldn't you? I might sound very strange but it's been on my mind for a while. Let this be a discussion topic; if somebody feels any way sensitive about this then ignore this. I am simply interested in how people here feel about this.
RCRP is my source of spiritual enlightenment xD

Nick

Donator
It's just something that is not worth thinking about IMO. Live your life to the full! Make everyday worthwhile..

Escaper

Silver Member
Exactly what Nick said, sure it is inevetable to think about it sometimes, everyone has done it, but life is so short you should only really care about living it to the fullest and enjoying it with the ones you love.

xVladx

Donator
Thinking about death too much will bring about depression. What do I think about death? It's a natural part of life, which everyone who has something to lose is afraid of. I would gladly join the Army and fight for my country, but the wars being fought do not even threaten my country and are mostly about profit... If it would have been World War II I would have joined, but now... meh... It's just politicians sending men to die for profit, at least IMO.

Jack

Donator
All I think about is what actually happens when you die, where do you go? If you get me. Like what happens to our 'soul'. If you think, say the world lasts another million years; what happens to us while all that is going on?

xVladx

Donator
Knxwlxdgx said:
All I think about is what actually happens when you die, where do you go? If you get me. Like what happens to our 'soul'. If you think, say the world lasts another million years; what happens to us while all that is going on?

Well, when you're dead you theoretically do not feel anything since your brain is the one making you feel everything, from feeling happy to feeling sad, everything is chemical reactions in your body. When your brain dies, so does your conscience and you won't be aware.
But I believe in God, so I believe we all go somewhere when we die.

Hyper

Donator
I think that its just like falling asleep, being dead that is. When you're asleep, you don't feel anything and sometimes it seems like seconds from the moment of falling asleep and waking up.
I think its the same feeling with being dead. You are basically disconnected, not knowing what happens around you, not feeling a thing.

Tom

Donator
George_A said:
I think that its just like falling asleep, being dead that is. When you're asleep, you don't feel anything and sometimes it seems like seconds from the moment of falling asleep and waking up.
I think its the same feeling with being dead. You are basically disconnected, not knowing what happens around you, not feeling a thing.

Ye, and then you would have to go to the router, disconnect all plugs, twerk them a bit, wait 10 seconds, push them all into their correct positions and discretly observe the lights describe what's going on.