What's new

...Applicaton

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Shaggy-

Banned
I know that's weird but..I posted my application, someone checked it, I remade it and then I waited like 24 hours, and it says: Your application is currently in the hands of an Admin and is being reviewed. First time I posted the application, and admin checked it very fast. And now, I waited 24 hours and nothing. Thank you.

Tom

Donator
Your put into a new queue i believe as example

1. Guy1
2. Guy2
3. Guy3
4. Guy4
5. You

You was put down on the last place of the queue, And when you applied there was not many people applying, Or there was a admin confirming which took care of them all pretty quickly!

This is what i think myself thought, Not 100% sure of this, However you can see it is as this. ;)

-Shaggy-

Banned
I beliveee:
The first admin checked my application, he put it on hold then, it remain on hold, I made it again and the application is still in the hands of the admin who checked it first time. And I think he didn't check the applications again, so I must wait for him, because I remade it and he must watch it again and see the difference.

x00

Retired Admin
Not all the admins can grade the applications. This same problem happen with me and thats what I was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.