What's new

Application Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFunkk

Yeah hi, new player, well trying to be. I've been waiting all morning to be able to start playing but quite frankly I am losing my patience and it is very off-putting having to wait for this "review", I'm not saying I'm going to give up because this does look like a very enjoyable server but I can't say I find this system very fair, I would think that an in-game test would satisfy new players. :(

Yassin

Retired Admin
BlueFunkk said:
Yeah hi, new player, well trying to be. I've been waiting all morning to be able to start playing but quite frankly I am losing my patience and it is very off-putting having to wait for this "review", I'm not saying I'm going to give up because this does look like a very enjoyable server but I can't say I find this system very fair, I would think that an in-game test would satisfy new players. :(

Hello BlueFunkk, I understand your frustration. There was an in-game test 2-3 years ago but it was replaced with this much more efficient system due to the fact that we received so many noobs and that many players were banned for having low quality roleplay. Although, just stay patient for a few more hours, I guarantee you it's worth the wait. :luvrcrp: Take this time to run through the guides and tutorials section to see lots of topics regarding how to's on the server. Let me know if you need anything.

Mamba

Bronze Member
Hello BlueFunkk I understand your anger and frustration but like Unknown said the wait is well worth it. All of us here at RCRP had to go through this at one point or another and rest assured it was never fun for any of us :D. The server is very fun, just wait and see :). Hope to see you in game and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Until you can connect feel free to read the guides and tutorials section on the forums as Unknown suggested.

Jeffy™

Retired Admin
Patience is the key to success.

You will need this advice in your further adventures in the lands of RC:RP ;) :thumbup:

SimonH

Retired Admin
All applications have now been dealt with. I am unaware of your MA so unable to tell if you've been successful or not but welcome if you have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.