What's new

Application help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetrex343

So i got my application denied for not putting a space after a coma or something like that....do i have to repeat a whole new application with possibly different questions? or can i just edit the denied one? tanks in advance

.stephen

Retired Admin
Hey. The question is, have you got denied or permanently denied? If you just got denied, you can submit a new application. If you got permanently denied, you'll have to post a ban appeal. Now, to answer your question — Generally, you can copy your old character story, from the original application, and fix the mistakes. Then you'll have to submit a new application. Unfortunately, there is no option to 'edit' your old one.

Limitless

Retired Admin
Hi, I was the admin who temporarily denied your application. You can reuse the character story after fixing it up properly, however if your situational question is different then you will have to write a new answer. As Brian said there is no edit option, you have to resubmit.
And to clarify, yes, your application was denied for leaving spaces before commas, leaving no spaces after commas or full-stops, errors with capitalization of words, and new lines in the middle of a sentence. We ask that applicants display their best English writing ability as this is a typing-based English RP server and therefore following the rules of the language is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.