What's new

Application Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vakaris_Marty

Hello Dear Administrators
I made a account on Red County Roleplay Internet Site and i did the Quiz. Then i made the Application and i send it. Later i looked at my Application and i found it says Application temp denied. But why ? i was so exited to play on the server how long will it take please let me in ! Thank You.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hello there Vakaris. Sorry it took a while to get a response on your help request, it's the Christmas break so everyone was a little busy. But regarding your question, all you have to do is re-take the test. Simple, start out by answering all the questions and BAM. You're in...If you still can't pass it, read the rules and guides below:

1) Red County Roleplay Rules

2) Robbing & Scamming Rules

3) Under 16 Roleplay Rules

4) RCRP Newcomer's Guide

Good luck and I hope you enjoy Red County Roleplay. If you need any more help, continue and ask your question on this query.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hello Vakaris,

First, we'll start out by heading to the UCP website, RCRP UCP.

Second, we'll scroll down till we can see the Sign-In/Register option. By the looks of it, you've already made an account, so just simply login to that same account.

CXDq9cp.png

Third, go ahead and find the option to re-take the test. It should be on the main page. After completing the test, you will have access to make characters.

Fourth, make your character with any roleplay name as long as it's not famous (Athletes, Rockstars, Presidents, famous people)

Fifth, sign in on Red County Roleplay with your Master Account Username.

Post onto this Query if you still need assistance.

Giga

Donator
Hello,

Your master account application was temporarily denied for one day on the 20th of December. You should be able to retake the application by now.

Anthony Roberts

Donator
I do believe this problem has been solved? Archiving this, if you wish for the topic to be unlocked and archived, feel free to PM me and i'll un-archive for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.