Status
Not open for further replies.
IC Name: Jacob Valdivia
IC Level: 1
Admin who banned you: James Little
Reason for ban: DMing With a Hunter
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): Yes
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: I DMed with the hunter only once. I blew up someones car. I got kicked for it. When I joined back in, I reported that the Hunter needs to be re-spawned because it was in the middle of a street and ANYONE with a helicopter license can fly it. Then comes along James Little. He says in /adminooc or whatever that if anyone is caught flying the Hunter, they would be banned. He /pmed me asking where I found the hunter. I told him I found it at Area 51. He then said he was going to ban me until he sorted this all out. I didn't need to be banned. I was already punished by being kicked.

James Little

You were kicked by a moderator that had no idea I was on, that was his mistake. Secondly that was an Aperture Vehicle. So If you were not in Aperture yo9u could not have flown it. I was in the process of banning you anyway when the moderator kicked you. So my reason was just.

Ian

Diamond Member
God I love these unban requests...

If it was the Aperture Hunter, then yes he hacked into it so he could fly it.
If it was a random spawned one, because Itami or Mick (Or another level 2 forgot it fucking despawn it like a dipshit) you shouldn't have flown it... I love how these level 5+ players find the hunters and fly them to DM their enemies...
You will be banned if caught flying the damn thing, simply put... (Same goes with Hydras) It's common fucking sense, you don't fly the damn Hunter to DM. Even if you are level 45, you will be banned... If you were level fucking 5+ you should have fucking learned "Driving or Flying a Rhino, Hunter, Hydra, or Rustler = BAN"

In honesty this is halarious in my view, as you flying it was your own damn fault, Aperture Base or admin spawned...

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Ian said:

If it was a random spawned one, because Itami or Mick (Or another level 2 forgot it fucking despawn it like a dipshit) you shouldn't have flown it... I love how these level 5+ players find the hunters and fly them to DM their enemies...
You will be banned if caught flying the damn thing, simply put... (Same goes with Hydras) It's common fucking sense, you don't fly the damn Hunter to DM. Even if you are level 45, you will be banned... If you were level fucking 5+ you should have fucking learned "Driving or Flying a Rhino, Hunter, Hydra, or Rustler = BAN"

In honesty this is halarious in my view, as you flying it was your own damn fault, Aperture Base or admin spawned...
when Cruzito spawned a Hunter I stole him and flew away lol...
But I didn't DM with it once, just fly around the big cities like LV, LS and SF, it's fun to blow those ghost cities xD

Ian

Diamond Member
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Ian said:

But I didn't DM with it once, just fly around the big cities like LV, LS and SF, it's fun to blow those ghost cities xD
Fuck this, I told Cruzito to stop and make sure he deleted any dumbass vehicles...
I need to get it to where only Admin Level 3 can spawn "Rhinos, Hunters, Rustlers, and Hydras"
Cruzito, if I find another one of your fucking spawned vehicles, you are on thin ice, as Mick Foley is... (Since he does not despawn his damn vehicles either...)

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Ian said:
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Ian said:

Fuck this, I told Cruzito to stop and make sure he deleted any dumbass vehicles...
I need to get it to where only Admin Level 3 can spawn "Rhinos, Hunters, Rustlers, and Hydras"
Cruzito, if I find another one of your fucking spawned vehicles, you are on thin ice, as Mick Foley is... (Since he does not despawn his damn vehicles either...)
He despawned it. He wanted to kill me so I jacked him, we were fucking around lol

Ian said:
Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Ian said:

Mick Foley I thought he left the game he isn't active anymore

I DMed one person and I had no idea who it was. I just saw a car driving and i shot a missile at it and it blow up. It hit it right on.

I also reported the bug right after I posted this.

Ian

Diamond Member
Jacob_Valdivia said:
I DMed one person and I had no idea who it was. I just saw a car driving and i shot a missile at it and it blow up. It hit it right on.

"Oh a huner, I am gonna fly it and kill someone! I am gonna report it like a good player should!"
If no one stopped you, you would have been on a complete DM spree...

Ian said:
Jacob_Valdivia said:

"Oh a huner, I am gonna fly it and kill someone! I am gonna report it like a good player should!"
If no one stopped you, you would have been on a complete DM spree...
That's exactly what I did except I wasn't planning on killing someone. And why are you always in such a bad mood? Every time I see you post you're always showing your that your personility sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.