What's new

Aperture being a law enforcement team

Nesset

Donator
So eh, why is Aperture a "law enforcement" company (So to speak) I was in a chase with them today wondering why they would be involved in a SASP chase. I just don't understand why a "Science" company has M4's and shit. I get that they are a government faction at the federal level but still, it's a research company not a "Oh lets go help SASP and fuck this dude up with our M4's" company. In no way shape or form am I hating on them, I love the idea of a science research faction but why.... I don't get it. Same with FBI, they are the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Investigation is the key word...

Mueller

Retired Admin
Because otherwise they would have little to keep them busy, no faction can run on only "research" RP, nor do they(most) know anything about advanced research studies and engineering.
I assume the guns are to protect their HQ.

Giga

Donator
FBI and Aperture are usually asked to assist by the SASP when there are low number of active units on patrol.. or if the suspect is high risk but SWAT is not available.

Nesset

Donator
Giga said:
The FBI and Aperture are usually asked to assist by the SASP when there are low number of active units on patrol.. or if the suspect is high risk but SWAT is not available.

There were at least 5 cruisers there. 5 cruisers a HSIU bullet 3 sentenals all for a clover....

Giga

Donator
Giga said:
FBI and Aperture are usually asked to assist by the SASP when there are low number of active units on patrol.. or if the suspect is high risk but SWAT is not available.

Joe

Retired Admin
You're not in the FBI so you can't possibly know what we do behind the scenes. I'm sorry you're having a bad experience with these factions however people have got to stop with the assumption that we're just another cop faction. We do lots of RP that you wouldn't be involved in unless you're in the faction.

Nesset

Donator
Joe said:
You're not in the FBI so you can't possibly know what we do behind the scenes. I'm sorry you're having a bad experience with these factions however people have got to stop with the assumption that we're just another cop faction. We do lots of RP that you wouldn't be involved in unless you're in the faction.

Well im just saying in reality FBI dosent get involved with chases, crime scenes? Yes but not chases.

Joe

Retired Admin
Nesset said:
Joe said:

Well im just saying in reality FBI dosent get involved with chases, crime scenes? Yes but not chases.

If a suspect is of interest to us and they are involved in a pursuit we will join with the intent to capture said suspect and interrogate him. That's all there is to it. If it is a normal car chase then agents shouldn't even bother getting involved.