What's new

Apertrue in the Realm of Hl2

Ian

Diamond Member
( Lets pretend it wasn't like Aperture Science and didn't die at the hand of GLaDoS, eh?)

After the war, and the human race was enslaved, people ran from the cities to escape the oppression.
Although not everyone was under said oppression... Aperture, even though was destroyed and no longer has unlimited resources, still thrives. Dr. Ian Burns set up shop in a old Russian Radio station. (Currently a outpost)
Simple things such as Repairs are in order, but it is currently fine. Dr. Burns uses a back room as a Lab, as it seems fitting... Since it is so close to Victory Mines, Zombies and Antlions are of the issue (Antlions rarely come out this far, but zombies somehow do...)
When the citidel blew, Dr. Ian Burns (And his staff) saw the explosion first hand...

Ian

Diamond Member
I like to put work into my stories and etc, although I think I could have done a lot better... (The forum cut off parts of the pictures...)
Anyhow, I got another one coming up...

Mark

Banned
Ian said:
I like to put work into my stories and etc, although I think I could have done a lot better... (The forum cut off parts of the pictures...)
Anyhow, I got another one coming up...
Sneak preview please :)

Ian

Diamond Member
Prior to moving to the Radio Com Center (Station for short...) Dr. Ian Burns was set up in the West of City 17 (on the coast.)
It was nicknamed "Light House Point". This was actually the first place Ian has ever set up after the Combine control, since he was far from America at the time. Dr. Burns was eventually forced to move after Dr. Freeman came into the picture. (Play the story arc of Half Life 2 to find out...)
Ian's last words when he looked back "Fuck you Gordon..."

(Over View)

(Fun fact, this room was originally bare, I put all the items in there.)

(Mess Hall, AKA Lunch room, it also serves as the living quarters, look in the little room.)

(Garage, repairing a car)

(Entrance, always being guarded, but no threats truely around there.)

Michael_Corner

Fishy123 said:
half life 2 but they use a mod called Garry's mod
It's the other way around Mr Genius. Half life 2 is the original game, Garry's mod is a mod made by some guy named Garry which uses Half Life 2's shaders/textures/graphics/sounds/items to make a very modifiable mods that are based on LUA files.

P.S.: I would of personally seen Aperture as the Elite White Civil Protection (Elite Cartel?) and Burns as the Doctor Been.