What's new

Apacation denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrekz_kitty

Why do i keep geting denied Name(mark), age(16), where you're from(Usa) I have played alot of roleplay servers i know how to roleplay the right way, I DONT mess around i take roleplaying really strictly. Im wanting to join this server because i love to roleplay. I don't mess around with people I have good simi/Truck driver from past experience,I love Red County,I have very good experience with Red County I know the roads good and i know how to handle situation's good and i know all the rules of roleplay i read all the rules i studied the rules for a day i read them over and over so i under stand ever thing.

Born and raised in Red County,One of my favorite city's in Red County is Palomino Creek I love to drive.I always dreamed to be a cop,I like to drive truck routes,Im a very good driver,I love to obey the law,and im good at keeping my vehicle not too fast not to slow but right at the speed limit im very good with my jobs i don't quit jobs randomly I keep my jobs.

Can come one read this and tell me what im doing wrong? i need help i keep getting lack of effort. How is this lack of effort this is hard work ^^^^^^ if some one can please tell me what im doing wrong? Please help :(

Headless

Silver Member
Uhm, no disrespect towards you Mark. But mate, you need to spend some more time with your English. I can see several mistakes in this post. I am not criticizing or anything, but I see lack of efforts in the application too. Put some more effort inside the application, try to get rid of some of the grammar problems and try to write the application from your heart. I'm sure you will be accepted!

Edit: It's "Application" not "Apacation" Mark. Please try to fix the topic subject.

Giga

Donator
Deleted unnecessary posts.

Do you have any other question/queries before I close this thread, Wrekz?

Status
Not open for further replies.