What's new

Any old school players still around?

Jambo

Donator
Anyone here remember the Corn Haulin' Cunts? Jedediah Rhodes? Man those were the fucking days, like 30 of us on the back of a DFT-30 driving round Red County, pissing on the back of cars. Then inevitably getting chased by the pigs only for the truck to crash and all of us get flung everywhere :(

Kevin

Management
Anyone here remember the Corn Haulin' Cunts? Jedediah Rhodes? Man those were the fucking days, like 30 of us on the back of a DFT-30 driving round Red County, pissing on the back of cars. Then inevitably getting chased by the pigs only for the truck to crash and all of us get flung everywhere :(
good old times

Jambo

Donator
good old times
Sup Kevin :D I remember you! Although I can't remember your character name, there were too many Billys lol
Games like this, it's hard to find that sort of experience with any other. At least for me, I mean GTA 5 roleplay servers are good but SAMP was unique.

tyrantious

Donator
Sup Kevin :D I remember you! Although I can't remember your character name, there were too many Billys lol
Games like this, it's hard to find that sort of experience with any other. At least for me, I mean GTA 5 roleplay servers are good but SAMP was unique.

I hear that my friend. You thinking of coming back for some or?

Jambo

Donator
I hear that my friend. You thinking of coming back for some or?
Possibly, I last played earlier this year but it was a one-time thing. How's the server population these days? I was surprised to see it at ~130 when I played :eek: I remember it used to get about 80 on average.

tyrantious

Donator
Not bad.. could be better.. I know for a fact a Massive collection of rcrp players Sit and watch the samp list untill theres Enough population for them to Want to play.

But if we all just logged in anyway and found some rp to do. The player list wouldnt look "Dead" as they would describe it.

Imo if the server has more than fuckin 15 people. It's doing fine.