What's new

Denied Anti driver drive by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurik Cherdenko

Well yesterday Cris somethings (the corelone one) was driver drive bying so I though make an anti driver drive by script? I have seen it on another server that when you try to driver drive by you get thrown out the car, mabye this could happen here?

Mark

Banned
Yurik Cherdenko said:
Well yesterday Cris somethings (the corelone one) was driver drive bying so I though make an anti driver drive by script? I have seen it on another server that when you try to driver drive by you get thrown out the car, mabye this could happen here?

That's why you screenshot it :p
Alec already has alot of thing's in his hand's i suggest you just go back there and whoop his ass , and /report him when he is doing it.

Icy

Gold Member
Code:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
   if ((newkeys & KEY_FIRE))
   {
      if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
      {
         new PlayerWep;
         PlayerWep = GetPlayerWeapon(playerid);
         if(PlayerWep == 38 || PlayerWep == 29 || PlayerWep == 32)
         {
            if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
            {
               RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
               SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, "Do not shoot as driver! Only passengers may - removed from vehicle.");
               return 1;
            }
         }
      }
   }
   return 0;
}
This should work. Fuck me if it doesn't.

Other than that, SUPPORT.

EDIT: This doesn't check for bikers shooting straight though.. one sec, I'll fix

EDIT: Fixed

Yurik Cherdenko

he was masked but I knew it was him from skin and I think I have a screen of him sort of half admitting it but not enoguh for a complaint.

Ian

Diamond Member
One thing I have always stood by is "Bike Cops can Driver Shoot if alone in a chase while being fired upon..."

Which there are no Biker Cops on the server, I sometimes pull shifts (Just for the hell of it) and people get so pissed...

Anyhow, cruiser cops can use their cars as useful weaponary, so no need for the to Driver DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.