What's new

Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulf

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
243
4etva00.jpg

We are Anonymous.
There is no single leader, we are a group, a community, a legion.
We protect those who have been mistreated by our government. We give voice to those who cannot be heard.
You have the right to say what you like on the internet, you have the right to protest peacefully, without consequences.
A message to the SASP, be careful how you act in a protest, anonymous are watching you.

2KwTNfB.jpg

If you see any of us in a protest, know that you are protected. We are watching over you.

dd7GFSH.jpg


We are represented by the mask, this mask is the symbol of freedom, the symbol of justice. We do what we do for a reason, that reason is to protect. In November 2011 we launched 'Operation Robing Hood', This is what we had sent to the banks
"We have watched our brothers and sisters being refused their hard earned money by the banks on top of being beaten and brutalized by officers during peaceful demonstrations. Congratulations banks, you have gotten our attention,"
After the banks did nothing about refund fraudulent charges on credit cards, we decided to go ahead with the attack, we took around $1 Million dollars from the banks and then donated it to charity.
We are not a joke.


If you want to know how you can get involved, Email Anonymous at [email protected]
*[PM ME]*
IC RULES:
- We do not harm the innocent.
- Protect those who need it.
- Wear the mask with pride, spread the word.
- Weapons are NOT permitted in meetings.

OOC RULES:
- You must follow ALL server rules [Any one who is temp/perm banned will be kicked]
- Respect ALL players.
- No OOC Fuckery.
- You must attend meetings when they are scheduled.

To get to know what kind of things we do, look at these videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApT7pPjM_b0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUuCjPN93vo

SCREENSHOTS


M0j0JLK.gi

n5mddiQ.gif

XWc9SwC.gif

eUQKCL4.gif

YmEp3tt.gif

pmwjUfR.gif

b9OXtIK.gif


TO BE CONTINUED
 

Oldi

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2013
Messages
3,812
This is really interesting, I just wanna know what are your main activities and then I might join.
 

Ulf

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
243
Nesset said:
So... What do you guys do? If it's anything like the real group I'm in for a little database hacking xD))

(( Yeah, the real Anonymous are a group of *Hacktivists * who protect the right of freedom of speech on the internet and in demostrations, so if an officer breaks that for example by using brutality on a protester, he gets hacked and all his information is leaked :) ))
 

Ulf

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
243
Oldi said:
This is really interesting, I just wanna know what are your main activities and then I might join.

(( Yeah, the real Anonymous are a group of *Hacktivists * who protect the right of freedom of speech on the internet and in demostrations, so if an officer breaks that for example by using brutality on a protester, he gets hacked and all his information is leaked :) ))
 

Tiger

Donator
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
5,283
Location
UK
You kind of took our faction name in a sense. Good luck.
 

Escaper

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
1,010
Callux said:
Oldi said:
This is really interesting, I just wanna know what are your main activities and then I might join.

(( Yeah, the real Anonymous are a group of *Hacktivists * who protect the right of freedom of speech on the internet and in demostrations, so if an officer breaks that for example by using brutality on a protester, he gets hacked and all his information is leaked :) ))
I like the idea honestly, but how will you roleplay hacking something like you mentioned. Do you have any real life knowledge?
 

Escaper

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
1,010
Escaper said:
Callux said:
Oldi said:
This is really interesting, I just wanna know what are your main activities and then I might join.

(( Yeah, the real Anonymous are a group of *Hacktivists * who protect the right of freedom of speech on the internet and in demostrations, so if an officer breaks that for example by using brutality on a protester, he gets hacked and all his information is leaked :) ))
I like the idea honestly, but how will you roleplay hacking something like you mentioned. Do you have any real life knowledge, because this type of roleplay is extremely hard when you don't have knowledge of what you are doing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top