What's new

Annoying black roads + Custom mapping/interiors having weird colors (only for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaSa

Donator
Hey there guys.

First one is the classique black road problem everyone has, however, I used DK22PAC's black road fix, WHICH I ALSO HAD before I formatted my PC and it worked fine, and now it doesn't.

Second one is weird. Lately interiors haven't been loading for me. Atleast not the textures. I have a clean install, literally installed it yesterday, with like 2 or so random mods. I just found this happens with custom mapping too, so it's extra annoying now.

NaSa

Donator
You're not the only one with these problems. I have them aswell, I don't complain cause I run on the lowest settings due to my pc.
Anyways, you can try this https://gtaforums.com/topic/763402-sarelfinally-black-roads-fix/
And about the custom textures, I have no clue. I have this aswell, at some moments when I'm playing. see u later sk8er boi
I have that asi fix, still nothing tho.
Retarded game. I don't even wanna run on Low cuz it looks even more shit.

Victorian

Helper
How about trying to install your game in another location? Have you tried using samp addon or any stuff like that?

khaled

Gold Member
what’s ur visual quality setting if I remember right having it low causes the black roads also trying using sampgraphicfix asi for the textures

dollar

Donator
You can get blackroadsfix.asi. You can msg me on discord if you don't have it.

PavelAntonov

The second problem also appears to me, alongside lots of other problems, that seem to have appeared on other servers as well. I'm currently retrying to reinstall GTA SA for the second time from zero, I hope well.

Allerion

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.