What's new

Denied An example for the Car-Thief Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made this table, to show you guys, what I am imagining right now. I hope you support it.

<table border="1"><tr><td align="left">Car-Thief Level </td><td align="left">Actions </td><td align="left"> Spam-Limit timer </td><td align="left">Level-Up </td><td align="left">Payout </td></tr><tr><td align="left"> 1</td><td align="left">(1) Carglass breaking + Stealing the car-radio </td><td align="left"> 20Min.</td><td align="left">15-Times of (1)</td><td align="left">750$ </td></tr><tr><td align="left"> 2</td><td align="left">(2) Able to steal other car parts and hotwiring/Joyride or (1)</td><td align="left"> 22Min.</td><td align="left">30-Times of (1;2)</td><td align="left"> 1000$</td></tr><tr><td align="left"> 3</td><td align="left">(3) Turning off the alarm-system or (1;2)</td><td align="left"> 24Min.</td><td align="left"> 45-Times of (1;2;3)</td><td align="left">
/​
</td></tr><tr><td align="left"> 4</td><td align="left">(4) Able to sell it at an illegal "black market-place" + (3) or (1;2;3)</td><td align="left"> 26Min.</td><td align="left">
/​
</td><td align="left"> 2500$</td></tr></table>

-The alarm-system should work like this:

Level 1 = 5Minutes active + Cops are getting a marker to the vehicle
Level 2 = 3Minutes active + Cops are getting a marker to the vehicle
Level 3 = Alarm-System Off
Level 4 = Alarm-System Off

-You will be able to respawn your car, if the thief doesn´t enter it for more than 5Minutes, so we can partly avoid Level 3 abuse.

-If you "sell" the car at the illegal black market, the owner wouldn´t loose the car, the car will be respawned at your /respawn-point after 30minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.