What's new

Denied Ammunation - The Ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
Ammunation at the moment doesn't really serve much role play in the game. Mostly people just waltz in, buy ammo/armour then leave without giving a second thought. However it could be possible to make ammunation more interactive.

Shooting Ranges:
Entry price - Decided by owner (Separate from the main store entry fee)
A 9mm is supplied automatically to range users (Users would automatically be disarmed of that weapon when they /exit from the range area)

Door Whilst standing at this door, "/enter" would be used to get into the Range area that's seen behind the windows (image of this will be below - The owner an assign an entry fee to the range if they wish.)
Leaving the range To exit from the range, player would stand on the opposite side of the door (opposite side from the screen shot position) and would use "/exit" this would bring them back into the main part of Ammunation and not exit from the actual building its self.

Booths As you can see partly through the window there's separate booths in the range area. There'd be an "i" symbol in each booth that when walked into would show a message: "/booth to use this booth"
Weapons The Ranges would be compatible with Desert Eagles & 9mm's. If a player was unarmed, they'd be automatically given a 9mm. That weapon (that was automatically given to them) would be disarmed from them when they /exit from the range area (so they don't get a free gun)
Targets Each booth would have six targets in their lane. It'd take a direct shot to the middle of the target to cause the target to fall.
Outcome This could be a way of advancing weapon skill rather than again using IC earned money to buy something OOC which will then effect IC.

Opinions?

Yurik Cherdenko

Mikhail wanted a shooting range in his ammu so im sure he will love this

Yass

Donator
Support, I wanted to get one of these sections for the ST at one point, slipped my mind.

Icy

Gold Member
I want it in my AmmuNation.

Tho' I doubt you can script targets that fall when shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.