What's new

Alright, who the FUCK did this?

tomanderson

ian burns told you not to make a youtube channel for red county roleplay. ever since the old forum issue, i don't blame them. they don't want to get fucked over by people like you later on.

Fox

Banned
Jemmy_Bob said:
Yass said:
Alright, who did this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP06_CyB818

That's MY video, remove it I gave NO permission what-so-ever for it to be used.
First check out the Channel
And read every thing

SOME OF THIS VIDEOS MADE BY OTHER PEOPLE!!!

I KNOW I COPY BUT I KNOW WHO MAKE THEM! EVERY BODY KNOWS AND IT'S YOU TUBE I CAN DO EVERY THING

Why do you copy other peoples videos??!! Is it because you can't create your own?! You're the last person anyone would choose to represent Red County RolePlay. Especially, when you're on the road to getting banned. I suggest you delete that Youtube channel before your ip / ip range gets banned permanently. If Alec or any RCRP staff wanted a Youtube channel, they would've created one, NOT YOU!!!!!!

Ian_Burns said:
The only way to make this official is if Alec controlled it, as we don't honestly trust people making stuff for us, as they can take it back when they get angry (Like our last forums.) We can easily handle this matter.
As Ian said, "we don't honestly trust people making stuff for us." Jemmy Bob, YOU'RE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WE DO NOT TRUST.

Akira

Bronze Member
Aston said:
Jemmy_Bob said:
Yass said:
Alright, who did this?

And read every thing

I KNOW I COPY BUT I KNOW WHO MAKE THEM! EVERY BODY KNOWS AND IT'S YOU TUBE I CAN DO EVERY THING

Why do you copy other peoples videos??!! Is it because you can't create your own?! You're the last person anyone would choose to represent Red County RolePlay. Especially, when you're on the road to getting banned. I suggest you delete that Youtube channel before your ip / ip range gets banned permanently. If Alec or any RCRP staff wanted a Youtube channel, they would've created one, NOT YOU!!!!!!

Ian_Burns said:
The only way to make this official is if Alec controlled it, as we don't honestly trust people making stuff for us, as they can take it back when they get angry (Like our last forums.) We can easily handle this matter.
As Ian said, "we don't honestly trust people making stuff for us." Jemmy Bob, YOU'RE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WE DO NOT TRUST.
Yea.. I do not trust him even... He's a noob and metagamer....

Jemmy_Bob

Donator
Aston said:
Jemmy_Bob said:
Yass said:
Alright, who did this?

And read every thing

Ian_Burns said:
dude fuck off i DID'T SAY I MAKE THIS VIDEO OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: AND IT"S NOT A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR RED COUNTY ROLEPLAY I JUST MAKE IT BECAUSE I LIKE PLAYING RCRP SO I RECORD AND DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP COPYING I WILL!!!!!!!!!!