What's new

Denied All police suggestions together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
I noticed some good suggestions and starting to disappear so I put them all together so Alec could read them.

First Suggestion: /speed gun by: TyroneMathers

/speedgun

This command brings up a small menu (much like /atm) and shows the Driver of Police cruiser the speeds of all vehicles in the area that are close to the cruiser. This way Sheriff's are able to easily check if someone if going over the speed limit, however this does need to be role played for example:

/me lifts the speed gun
/me pushes the button as the cars pass
/speedgun

This could also have individual usage /speedgun (player ID): E.g:

/me aims the speed gun to "blah_blah" car
/me pushes the button as the car passes
/speedgun "5"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Suggestion: Impound lot by daoud_sogoba

m not the Only Officer who has wants this to happen.
Our suggestions is that we get an impound lot for cars that we find being used for illegal purposes such as street racing and things of that sort. And when the person is arrested we can actually use a cmd that allows us to move the car to the lot and a allow us to save it there until the person pays the fee (/payfee [cash amount])based on thier charges. this could be done by rank 3 or 3 officers and up. Its could be place behind the RCSD or some other buiiding.

There could could be something like the jail cmd where we an just jail the car at the lot for 1-60 mins and the fee.
A fenced area of course

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Suggestion: Cuff/Tazer Suggestion by Joe Corleone

All police officers / criminals know that the criminals can Escape a cuff or tazer.

Suggestion: When A police officer cuffs or tazers the criminal he freezes and can't move.

Cuff: Freezes until un-cuffed.
Tazer: Freezes for 10 seconds or what ever time it should be.

Thanks.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Ian said:
You just pooled together 3 other suggestions... Why... Even... Do this?
I think he wanted to do some sort of a resume.

Nikita_Cherdenko

Joe Corleone said:
Third Suggestion: Cuff/Tazer Suggestion by Joe Corleone

All police officers / criminals know that the criminals can Escape a cuff or tazer.

Suggestion: When A police officer cuffs or tazers the criminal he freezes and can't move.

Cuff: Freezes until un-cuffed.
Tazer: Freezes for 10 seconds or what ever time it should be.

Thanks.
A definate no-no, corrupt officers(on diff servers) have left people cuffed in places no-one will find them, instead of taking them to jail.
Is there a cuff timer on this server? Cos imo after 2-5 mins you should be able to break cuffs, it was awesome, I know it doesn't sound very RP, but it actually is, you can't break once you're in the car, since even if you did the doors would be locked, but if a officer has just left you then you can break, it prevents rushtazing and rushcuffing, and the elusive but annoying rushdetain, where you, in the middle of a firefight, have been both rushtazed, rushcuffed then put into a car and driven away to be arrested, while what should've happened was the firefight be continued.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Ian said:
You just pooled together 3 other suggestions... Why... Even... Do this?
I put all the good suggestions together to let Alec check them all once.
Sure after 10 minutes but not immediately.

Bishop

Retired Admin
There should be auto /me's for the speed gun, because by the time you RP it pulling it up and such, the speeding car would've already been way out of range for you to execute the speed gun.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Bishop said:
There should be auto /me's for the speed gun, because by the time you RP it pulling it up and such, the speeding car would've already been way out of range for you to execute the speed gun.
/agree !

Status
Not open for further replies.