Donator
Master Account: Puthawala
IG Name: Alex Grumm
IG Level: 3
Admin who banned you: Vincent Camp
Reason for ban: /q to avoid, and not roleplaying properly in general
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: I admit, I did /q to avoid and there's a reason why. I had to go somewhere and I swear if I wasn't being chased by the police officer I would've left anyways because I had to go somewhere. I'm really sorry that I /q to avoid, because the police would take like 20 - 30 minutes more to go put me in jail etc. (but that's IC so it's okay). I try my hardest at times to roleplay properly, but then again there is those times where I just go off track and I can't do it at those times I just want to not roleplay and fuck around and just have fun. But I understand my wrong doings and the next day I always try to not repeat those actions because I don't want to get banned. I know how if I'm in a chase and I just /q to avoid it can ruin the roleplay of lots of people, not just the police officers but also more who were around me. I just want to take this moment here to apologize to the cop that was chasing me, and whoever wanted to be apart of my roleplay of me getting arrested. I really wish I can be unbanned, because this is a very good server and I have lots of fun playing it. I promise I'll make my roleplay better and roleplay everything from now on.

Thank you very much and have a great day.

Davis

Retired Admin
The administrator who banned you is Vincent Kemp, not Vincent Camp. Fix the main topic.

Kemp

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: Your roleplay at the time was absolutely atrocious, "/me rams car", this also wasn't the first time you had forced crashed/quit the game to save your guns - you've been permanently banned for it before too. I'm not willing to allow you to come back to the server until you at least acquire some additional roleplay experience, since you've evidently not learned from your mistakes before. When you were permanently banned in Montgomery your friends even said that you "do this all the time", that's somebody I'm not willing to let back on the server.

Good luck with your future endeavors and if you do choose to reappeal, ensure it's in 5 months or beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.