What's new

Denied Alberto Basilio RCSD Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto_Basilio

IC Information
Full Name: Alberto Basilio
Date of Birth: 7/11/1972
Phone Number: ((I'll add this in once I've got it)).
Current employment (if applicable): None
Previous criminal record: None, never been in trouble with the Law.
Education: I've studied at University the Law, I've always been interested in it. I got 11 GCSE's, which is fairly good. They range from B-C's, and a couple of A's.
Why would you make a good Sheriff? :I want to bring crime to a halt, I want to be on the front-line serving my country with honour fighting crime. I believe that if I am given a chance I can make a difference. You live life with a purpose and I believe my purpose is to serve and up-hold the law and protect the Citizens of America. I am a trustworthy man and can offer you a great Sheriff, I'll be on duty a lot and am an easy person to talk to which should help the Sheriff Department. I'm also a very calm character which can be very useful when needing to calm down a 'hot' situation where a lot of people are angry.

In your opinion, why do you think you would be an asset to the RCSD: I have lots of qualities which are VITAL when serving on the front line, I'm a friendly yet serious person. I can communicate efficiently, I can get along with people and work in a team. I am in a good shape to be able to carry out my duty's such as chasing fleeing suspects on foot, I also have a little passion for driving. I'm an experienced person when it comes to the law, I've studied it and always been interested, I've also seen it in action with my own eyes.

Background story: (( It least 1-2 paragraphs. ))

I grew up as a normal kid, I had a nice family and my two parents were both wealthy and we weren't stuck for money. As I grew up from the age of about 15 I started to see things in a different way. I started getting very aggressive torwards family members and going through my GCSE's just put too much pressure onto me. I left home at the age of eighteen and lived in Los Santos with two of my college friends. I had a great time we went out at night time to bars and clubs and brought some girls back. We went out racing at night times and enjoyed ourselves. By the age of about 20 each of us had changed; we had different interests and different personalities and started going out with different people.

I moved back after a giant fall-out we had with each other over a girl going out with one of us and then the other, well anyway. I moved back in with my dad and mum, by this time my brother and sister had left already so it was just me. My parents got a bit old and said to me they want to move out of Los Santos and into the County where it is more peaceful. I had no-where else to go so we all moved to Dillimore. I've been living there with them for about two years and always wanted to be a Sheriff.

I walk out the door with my friends I see gangs everywhere, I walk around the corner I just see gangs and more gangs. I've had many encounters with these gangs some asking if I want to buy drugs and weapons off them and others trying to mug me. I've been shot in the leg once when I tried helping one of my friends who was being beaten up by a bunch of Mexicans. I've escaped many mugging attempts with bullets flying past me; all intended to hit me and kill me. I know exactly how it feels to be in this situation and I know it's not nice, its' a nasty situation and to be able to attend to someone in this situation and save them and place the culprits behind bars would be an honor.

OOC Information
Character Level: 1, I've got to grips with the server and understand it.
Time zone: GMT
Hours online daily: 6 - 10
SA:MP RP Experience: LSRP, Was in the SASD and the LSPD..
Do you understand that you can be fired without warning/notice? Yes
Do you have Team Speak 3, with a working microphone? Yes.
Will your police officer account be your main character? Yes
Have you read and understood the full RCSD manual? Yes
List all previous characters/alts (Server Logs will be Admin checked. If you don't want to list them in open forum then PM them to Yass):Main Character: Alberto_Basillio, no alt characters.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Looks good so far. The only problem is your IC age. Server is based in 1993

Hopkins

Silver Member
Don't send me the exam. Going to have to ask you to redo the exam to fit the new format.

Status
Not open for further replies.