Not open for further replies.

Sandriko

Bronze Member

Full Name: Aiden Flores.
Date of Birth: 1995-01-10.
Sex: Male.
Phone Number: 2008692.

Nationality: American.
Place of Residence (Home Address): Stiffman Gardens Apartment 21.
Education: University Of San Fierro.

Position applying for: Security Guard.
Past Employement: None.
Experience: N/A.

Criminal Record Check: https://forum.redcountyrp.com/threads/aiden-flores-criminal-record-request.195899/#post-2395187
Picture of Licenses: https://imgur.com/a/0PTqD55

In your own wording, what are the responsibilities of a security guard?:
Responsibilities of a security guards are to always keep people around them safe, to safely get civilians out of every dangerous situation without them getting harmed, security guards should never let people inside the property they are guarding unless the property owner ask them to. Security guard should be careful with their actions.

What is the force matrix?:
Force Matrix has 5 levels, levels depend on the situation and how much force may be used.

Level 1 - Dealing with the suspect in a non-threatening. No force should be used.
Level 2 - Using commands/ordering suspect in a calm way.
Level 3 - Security guard/law enforcement officer can use non-lethal weapons against the suspect if he/she doesn't follow law enforcement officer's commands.
Level 4 - Security guard or law enforcement officer has permission to defend himself and take down the suspect.
Level 5 - Officer can use a deadly weapon to stop/take down the suspect.

Why are you applying for this position in Silentium?: (Min: 150 words)
After moving in Red County I didn't have money, I need to work. I am also phisically fit for this job and I really like guarding civilians from dangerous people, I used to get bullied in high school and I know how it feels to be be defenceless person. I always tried to help and save innocent people from danger, high school was very painful and hard period of my life, since it's full of bullies and people who can't control their anger. My dad used to be a security guard before I was born, he always told me to defend others. That's how I learned controlling my anger and feelings. I even experienced robbery in high school, it was really hard as i mentioned earlier, but I managed to fight my depression after being bullied for countless times and finally got enough self-confidence to become a security guard in San Andreas. There's one more reason I want to join Silentium, I need to meet new people in my life, since it's very hard to live without friends.

Why should we choose you over another applicant?:
I am mentally and physically fit for this job, I always protect innocent people and try to be as kind as possible. I also respect every command my college gives me, and respect everyone.

Are you on any medication that'll affect you in the workplace if hired into Silentium?:
No.

By signing this agreement, you agree that all of the information above is correct and to date. You also agree that your position within Silentium may be terminated for any reason deemed fit by the supervisory team.
Signature: A. Flores

(( OOC SECTION ))

Are you able to use Discord? Yes, I log in every day.
Admin Record (UCP): https://imgur.com/a/VcWBFhH

Part of Silentium's roleplay is ID-ing and frisking customers entering a number of businesses we are ICly contracted with. The queues of players can often become very large (see HERE), and handling the entire queue quickly and efficiently may be the difference between order and chaos. Paying attention and getting the roleplay out there with so many people around is a challenge not to be underestimated.
Use THIS tool to test your typing speed. This is primarily for you. We mostly pay attention to your response times during your in-game interview.
What is your maximum typing speed?

Last edited:

Micho

Helper

Silentium Offices l 2283455 SABC-US
Silentium
Office of Recruitment

Application Response

Dear Mr.Flores ,

After reviewing your application we, the members of recruitment in Silentium, have decided to place your application on HOLD. After a brief discussion between Human Resources and members of the Recruitment unit, we've decided your application didn't meet the standards we at Silentium expect from an applicant. You have 48 hours to expand and improve on your application before it is denied permanently. Thank you.

Exapand on question 1 & 4.

We're sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.

Regards,
K.Richardson
Silentium

THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THIS DOCUMENT AND/OR THE INFORMATION LOCATED INSIDE WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE EMPLOYEE'S INVOLVED AND/OR THE RECEIVER OF THE DOCUMENT'S CONTRACT OR POSSIBLE FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT IN SILENTIUM. | SILENTIUM, SAN ANDREAS.
Copyright © 2020 Silentium. All rights reserved.

Sandriko

Bronze Member

Silentium
Office of Recruitment

Application Response

Dear Mr.Flores ,

After reviewing your application we, the members of recruitment in Silentium, have decided to place your application on HOLD. After a brief discussion between Human Resources and members of the Recruitment unit, we've decided your application didn't meet the standards we at Silentium expect from an applicant. You have 48 hours to expand and improve on your application before it is denied permanently. Thank you.

Exapand on question 1 & 4.

Regards,
K.Richardson
Silentium

THE UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THIS DOCUMENT AND/OR THE INFORMATION LOCATED INSIDE WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF THE EMPLOYEE'S INVOLVED AND/OR THE RECEIVER OF THE DOCUMENT'S CONTRACT OR POSSIBLE FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT IN SILENTIUM. | SILENTIUM, SAN ANDREAS.
Done, hopefully I fixed everything.

Micho

Helper

Silentium
Office of Recruitment

Application Response

Dear Mr. Flores,

After reviewing your application we, the members of recruitment in Silentium, have decided to push your application to an INTERVIEW. After a brief discussion between Human Resources and members of the Recruitment unit, we've decided your application was up to par with our standards. Your interview will be as soon as you send us your contact information to organise your interview.

Regards,
K.Richardson
Silentium

Micho

Helper

Silentium
Office of Recruitment

Application Response

Dear Mr. Flores,

After reviewing your application we, the members of recruitment in Silentium, have decided to DENY your application. After a brief discussion between Human Resources and members of the Recruitment unit, we've decided your application didn't meet the standards we at Silentium expect from an applicant. If you would like to be given an explanation on why we have decided to deny your application, please contact Silentium staff.

Regards,
K.Richardson
Silentium

Status
Not open for further replies.