Administrator Complaints - Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseGarcia

Banned
Your master account: Jose_Garcia
Your character: Jay Williams
Their name(s): Evans
Offense: Banning me without a reason, denying my Ban appeal when I said that his decision was not right claiming that I was being disrespectful, terrible attitude.
Re-count of situation/description: This is insane, how Evans think that every other decisions he makes is RIGHT every single time. When someone thinks he is wrong he claims that they are being dis-respectful thinking that just because he is an admin he is right. To start off with "AFK during character CK RP." This is not even true. I was in a pursuit where cop had chased me and they had finally gotten me, for first five minutes I was present at the situation, however my screen had frozen I came back ig no one was AROUND, except my friend (UnKindMuse) and some other civilians. Now please tell me how I evaded or so what you say AFK'ed to avoid CK thing, when clearly no one was roleplaying with me at the time. I'd like a hardcore evidence on this as well, I am sure you took this action based on what people reported on me about. You quickly /spec'ed saw me AFK and gave me warning to come back or I am getting p-banned. This is what exactly I was talking about when I said in my ban appeal you weren't thinking thoroughly and jumped right in the conclusion. To me it looks like you punished me based on my "attitude" when I DID NOT insulted or I just said your decisions were NOT right, It looks like to me you also punished me based on what community has to say about me, when there are a lot of people hating on me simply because they provoke me and end up getting killed. If your going to talk about people hating me, there are more likely people who likes me for who I am. As for my admin record, that has nothing to do with this, to me it looks like "Oh! Lexroy is again afk! like he before i had to jail him for 60 minutes! before!, plus his admin record is horrible, why not just pban him yeah!?" This is what exactly happened if I refer back to my ban appeal. You mostly talked about my Admin record, attitude and my Ex-admin jail for 60 minutes for the same reason. Also if your going to start off saying I used word such as your decision was bullshit what so ever, oh please don't tell me it hurt your feelings, I was pissed at the time how I got punished for something I DID NOT intentionally do OR even did it.
As for my 60 Minutes jail the reason why i said it was utter bullshit was because, me and my friend had lost cops and it had been least 15ish minutes as far as I remember at the time no, my screen didn't froze but I left to do dishes. Also you claiming that my friend bugged abused sitting behind T.V he was SIMPLY RPly hiding I guess go and ask him regarding that. Yet you quickly jailed me for 60 minutes. This is insane Evans, and very disappointing how I got pbanned when no one was RPing with me for CK i was simply so what AFK when my computer froze down and shut down. And like you said "Provoking cops" I don't know who have been filling your ears in but that is not true. I am wanted for killing few people when cops just see me they start off with chase, I manage to loose them within the next 5 minutes fearing that my screen might froze or I end up getting in trouble. Also if your really saying that "oh Lexroy didn't wanted to CK because he dont want to loose money that is why he was afk oh no!! " No, go ahead ask each and every members of The Firm how badly I wanted to CK, at least 6-7 people knows about it. There was no real point for me to purposly tab and avoid the RP, funny thing is no one was RPing with me. And I believe your lying about me coming to TS RIGHT AFTER I got banned, when I came back and my friend Brandon said "OI, you got banned" I was like when! Why! He said it's been at least 4 minutes, then I rushed in teamspeak hoping to explain you nicely what had happened when you decided to ignore me and get off teamspeak. Don't go talking about my attitude when you are simply going to ignore people and expect for them to be nice, yeah?
Witnesses: UnKindMuse(Marshell_Fleming), Moe_Johnson
Evidence: N/A
Additional information: I hope we can come right in the conclusion I didn't wanted to make an admin complaint on Evans despite of his generosity to me in past but this one here just crossed off all limits.
Other Comments:

Evans

Banned
<03:16:09> "Lexroy": Evans
<03:16:29> "Lexroy": No one was RPing with me at the time, plus my screen had frozen.
<03:16:32> "Lexroy": So I went to do dishes.
<03:16:54> "Lexroy": Do not go to sleep and ban me like this.
<03:16:59> "Lexroy": AT least let me explain to you.
<03:17:39> "Lexroy" pokes you: Evans are you here?

You must have a lot of dishes, this was 1 hour and 45 minutes later you messaged me this after you got perm banned, and as for you and your friend it was around 45 seconds to 1 minute later that the cops found you, so please don't try and lie.

This just seems like a ban appeal to me to be honest, this isn't really a complaint I have gave you a lengthy reply on your ban appeal, feel free to read through it again once or twice, here is the link. http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&t=104250

JoseGarcia

Banned
Evans said:
<03:16:09> "Lexroy": Evans
<03:16:29> "Lexroy": No one was RPing with me at the time, plus my screen had frozen.
<03:16:32> "Lexroy": So I went to do dishes.
<03:16:54> "Lexroy": Do not go to sleep and ban me like this.
<03:16:59> "Lexroy": AT least let me explain to you.
<03:17:39> "Lexroy" pokes you: Evans are you here?

You must have a lot of dishes, this was 1 hour and 45 minutes later you messaged me this after you got perm banned, and as for you and your friend it was around 45 seconds to 1 minute later that the cops found you, so please don't try and lie.

This just seems like a ban appeal to me to be honest, this isn't really a complaint I have gave you a lengthy reply on your ban appeal, feel free to read through it again once or twice, here is the link. http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8&t=104250

Let me start off with this-... Complaint then go back to ban appeal and quote everything you said and explain my point.

This was ONLY the message I sent you right after I got banned right?

gave you nearly triple that. You had time to return and what also amazes me is when you were eventually banned you suddenly return and begin to message me on Teamspeak.

Also, you got banned in game and it closed the connection meaning that you must not have had to restart your computer. I know this because straight after you were banned you were able to immediately message me on Teamspeak querying the ban.
Just like you claimed in my ban appeal saying that I came right after to query about ban appeal, like how you went on and said that it was 1 hour and 45 minutes in this complaint. What exactly do you mean? But after I got banned, I got back quickly saw my skype Brandon said that I was banned, I asked him when was this it was like 4 minutes ago, I hopped in teamspeak and messaged you. So how am I lying here? and No, cops got my dead body put it in the black bag and left me there, and I've mentioned before and I will now too, where is the evidence that you were suppose to look and before taking an action on a player? NO one was AGAIN roleplaying me with me SO HOW DOES that make me a rulebreaker Evans?.

2) Attitude
On multiple occasions throughout this ban appeal you have displayed that you have a poor attitude and you're clearly showing disrespect to my and the decisions that I make as an Administrators. Let me just quote a few examples here...
JoseGarcia wrote:
I got ajailed for 60 minutes for AFKing as well, which was utter bulllshit.

The admin jail was not "Utter bullshit" and if you had felt that it was then you were and still are more than welcome to post an admin complaint.

Alright I've explained about my attitude in this thread already. You think that when I say your decisions are not right, it automatically makes me disrespectful or is it because I used the word "Utter bullshit"? Clearly I was writing this when I was pissed. However no disrespectful was intended.

The way that you're presenting yourself in this ban appeal and the way that you're undermining me and my decisions as an administrator tells me that you're not really ready to continue playing this server.
What and How bad did I say? I don't see slandering you all I've said was your decisions were NOT right does that make me not ready to play in the server? I've no idea where your going on about this. Not everyone is perfectly right, everyone makes mistakes but you simply deny to admit to it.

Anyway, I'll begin to explain that situation since you don't really seem to understand. You ran away from the FBI and the cops and throughout the pursuit had absolutely no problem but then when you were caught you seem to have frozen and gone AFK alike your friend who bug abused inside of a TV case by abusing the anim /inbedleft to prevent being caught showing absolutely no signs of roleplay of doing so.

I ran away from FBI and Cops but hey guess what? I've been running away from them the whole day and have been loosing them constantly with no more than 10 minutes. However this time randomly a bullet came by and attempted to ram me along with a rancher, and how they finally managed to get me. I loose them, I go AFK, I get admin jailed with a reason " AFK during the RP situation' WHEN I WAS AFK before someone was EVEN roleplaying with me. I get ajailed I come back, I am driving them suddenly bunch of FBI people comes in and starts ramming me, I gave up looked around for a sharp object (There are plenty in a car) stab myself to death, simple? They get my body and lock me inside a black plastic bag and leave me there, when this happened my screen was freezing. I could have came back and told you what had happened but I never had that chance.

I had waited over 12 minutes for you to return and just like the previous situation, you were fine to drive around the whole of Red County robbing people, shooting the SP and provoking the police which will bring me onto my next point without any issues with your computer and then ironically as soon as you're caught and have been told that you must CK your computer seems to crash. Once, okay. Twice, rather unlikely.

So your saying that you had waited me over 12 minutes? When cop had left me and I was there when they did so that is exactly when my screen froze I stood in the middle of monty main road, why do you think so? I Doubt if I was even tabbed, don't think I was. And you said that I was driving around Red County robbing people, tell me ONE person who I robbed? Go head look through logs and tell me if I robbed ANYONE at all, now again who have been filling your ears with in some ridiculous stuff. About shooting the SP, I barely used my gun in pursuit it was simply a 10-57 which I lost cop no more than 5 minutes each time they chased me. INFACT a cop can be my witness (Nathenial_Walker) who attempted to chase me at least three times yet failed to do so. My computer has nothing do with my previous chases, seriously stop braging about that.

When issuing your permanent ban I took many things into consideration. One being your current excessive admin record and two, how you had just gotten out of admin jail around one hour before for the exact same offense. Also, it seems weird that the community have such a strong opinion about you in general as after you were banned /dooc and my PMs were flooded with people who were saying that you constantly harass and provoke people within the community.
So your admitting that you took this decisions based on NOT what you saw or with an evidence but on people opinions, alright thank you.

Used my common sense? You're once again undermining me and my decisions as an Administrator, this just goes on to prove how disgusting your attitude is and can be.
So just because I said your action was rather harsh and not right makes my attitude disgusting, alright thanks.

JoseGarcia

Banned
I had a talk with Evans,
EvdL4Id.png

tdKzkAV.png

wk2xAaF.png

He basically harsh my punishment because of my attitude which I believe is very irrelevant.

Evans

Banned
JoseGarcia said:
I had a talk with Evans,
C3Mfdl6.png

tdKzkAV.png

wk2xAaF.png

He basically harsh my punishment because of my attitude which I believe is very irrelevant.

:lolwut: :doh:

<19:19:00> "Lexroy": My attitude wouldn't be bad if you didn't give me a bad punishment. How would you react? Look at the previous admins that reacted ridculously after getting the same punishment (Milk, Castorr) and I'm sure I would be a lot less cool if this punishment wasn't so harsh - also I'm sure the maximum for halting an appeal is one month
<19:20:30> "Evans": see there you going again trying to tell me what the punishments are
<19:20:37> "Evans": I can make you wait 6-12 months if I wanted
<19:20:40> "Evans": there is no time
<19:22:06> "Lexroy": Your not exactly encouraging my attitude to be good, because your implying the fact that you could increase my punishment.

also I'm sure the maximum for halting an appeal is one month

JoseGarcia

Banned
Evans said:
JoseGarcia said:
I had a talk with Evans,
C3Mfdl6.png

tdKzkAV.png

wk2xAaF.png

:lolwut: :doh:

<19:19:00> "Lexroy": My attitude wouldn't be bad if you didn't give me a bad punishment. How would you react? Look at the previous admins that reacted ridculously after getting the same punishment (Milk, Castorr) and I'm sure I would be a lot less cool if this punishment wasn't so harsh - also I'm sure the maximum for halting an appeal is one month
<19:20:30> "Evans": see there you going again trying to tell me what the punishments are
<19:20:37> "Evans": I can make you wait 6-12 months if I wanted
<19:20:40> "Evans": there is no time
<19:22:06> "Lexroy": Your not exactly encouraging my attitude to be good, because your implying the fact that you could increase my punishment.

Hey, that is what my friend had said, you just quoted and big bolded that, are you mocking me?
There is no point of making it a big deal outta it.

Evans

Banned
I'm no longer going to be posting here, I have nothing else to say, you're going to be banned atleast until Jet/BigD/TommyB deal with this and then we can let them read through your ban appeal and see whether or not I was in the right or wrong, and if I was wrong then you can be unbanned, until then the ban stays.

Kemp

Retired Admin
JoseGarcia said:
I had a talk with Evans,
EvdL4Id.png

tdKzkAV.png

wk2xAaF.png

For the record, attitude isn't irrelevant whatsoever. Presenting a bad attitude can get you permanently banned in itself, so showing a bad attitude on a ban appeal is certainly going to deteriorate your chances of getting unbanned, or in the situation itself (which in this case is true).

JoseGarcia

Banned
Kemp said:
JoseGarcia said:
I had a talk with Evans,
EvdL4Id.png

tdKzkAV.png

wk2xAaF.png

For the record, attitude isn't irrelevant whatsoever. Presenting a bad attitude can get you permanently banned in itself, so showing a bad attitude on a ban appeal is certainly going to deteriorate your chances of getting unbanned, or in the situation itself (which in this case is true).

I don't exactly see how I presented a bad attitude. Please tell me how and when did I presented a bad attitude. I am seriously lost and confused when you say this. Because I've not slandered anyone/ If you think saying your wrong and your punishment was not right presents me as an bad attitude then I can't help it.

Jetty

Retired Admin
hFni7w7.png

The conclusion of this complaint is as follows:

Admin Name: Evans
Valid: No.
Details: Evans didn't display any signs of having a bad attitude, and Lexroy was punished rightfully.
Action to be taken: N/A.

Status
Not open for further replies.