What's new

[ADMIN] Returning person trying to get back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murkoff

Hello. Basically, I have the exact same problem as this user viewtopic.php?f=662&t=117969 , but just except I don't have the problem with brother. I have just created an Master Account a some long time ago, and I can't remember the username and e-mail of it. Can some higher Staff member send me my name and e-mail for that MA via PM? Of course the MA was created from this IP. Thanks!

Peat

Donator
Re: Returning person trying to get back online.

Hey man I'll tag this for an admin and hopefully this'll be sorted soon and you'll be able to get back in game and keep on RPing! :luvrcrp:

Murkoff

Giga said:
Can you recall your past character names?
The situation is that I don't even know if I have any character. I have just created an account at https://redcountyrp.com/register , but that was a long long time ago. I don't know the e-mail or username for it. The only possible thing I know is the password, which is always same for any forums for me. I just need to know the e-mail or username, so all the things can work. I just can't create another account at this IP, it blocks me..

Giga

Donator
I have sent your master account information through private message. Let me know if that is what you're looking for. Welcome back!

Giga

Donator
Glad to see it's resolved. Once again, welcome back!

Query resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.