What's new

[ADMIN] Question about owned business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigadus

I bought an enterable business (Angel Pine Supermarket) and figured out that I can change my business' name and interior.
So if I have a nice idea of business/company, can I make it out of that? What I mean by that? I want to change the supermarket into an another business. I have great ideas.
My question is: Am I able to do it?
I want to do it because it's an easy and a cool way to start a nice business without making a official/unofficial faction right now. Of course, if I am able and this thing starts running we would like to make a faction later.

Limitless

Retired Admin
If that's the only general store in Angel Pine I don't think you would, or should be allowed.

Kingsley

Lead Administrator
Nope, I'm 90% sure it's not possible, things like general stores are there for a reason, afaik that's the only general store in angel pine and if you were to remove people would have to travel all the way to blueberry to buy basic things.

Beth

Donator
I highly doubt this would be allowed for a business like a General Store, especially as it's the only one in Angel Pine. You'd be better buying something less important like an office and then discussing an interior with a mapper like Earl.

Status
Not open for further replies.