What's new

[Admin Needed] Application Problem [Major]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, before I applied for a character and I was denied and asked not to make another one. So I applied for another chance and I got one. So i spent about an hour deleting the questions and re writing them. So then I re wrote them and then I pressed re-submit and then it logged me off. When I logged off I had the same questions and it still says I need to re do the questions. :( I re did them for the second time and took me another hour. After THE SAMETHING HAPPENED! :( Please help me!

DrTrollinski

Donator
Re: [ADMIN] My Aplication

TheEpicMageNinja said:
Hi, before I applied for a character and I was denied and asked not to make another one. So I applied for another chance and I got one. So i spent about an hour deleting the questions and re writing them. So then I re wrote them and then I pressed re-submit and then it logged me off. When I logged off I had the same questions and it still says I need to re do the questions. :( I re did them for the second time and took me another hour. After THE SAMETHING HAPPENED! :( Please help me!

Hello there, TheEpicMageNinja.

I'm not entirely sure what you're saying, are you saying that when you submit your questionnaire it just resets everything? If you've submitted an application it should say whether or not if you've been put in the application queue; try checking that and get back to me.

- DrTrollinski, Helper

Yes everytime I post the questions it resets all the questions and doesn't show me that I'm in the queue it just logs me off and when i log back on it's all the same questions from the start :( I tried over 5 times now and still nothing :(

DrTrollinski

Donator

TheEpicMageNinja said:
Yes everytime I post the questions it resets all the questions and doesn't show me that I'm in the queue it just logs me off and when i log back on it's all the same questions from the start :( I tried over 5 times now and still nothing :(

Hm... I see. Well, there's a possibility that you were banned from re-applying, although, you should of received a notification if that was the case - I'll tag this post for an admin for you.

- DrTrollinski, Helper

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Re: [Admin Needed] My Aplication

Hello!

Clutching at straws a little here, but have you tried filling it in on a different web browser? Might be worth a try, otherwise, you'll need to wait for an admin to respond here.

Hope this helps!

I was banned before from re-aplying but I applied for a Unban and It got accepted then an admin said for me to do the questions again and I tried doing it in all the browsers :( Stil nothing I have been trying for over 7 times now :(

DrTrollinski

Donator

TheEpicMageNinja said:
I was banned before from re-aplying but I applied for a Unban and It got accepted then an admin said for me to do the questions again and I tried doing it in all the browsers :( Stil nothing I have been trying for over 7 times now :(

Alright, in that case, I believe that it'd be best to wait for an admin, seeing as I'm not aware of how to fix this. Best of luck, my friend.

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

DrTrollinski

Donator

TheEpicMageNinja said:
Uhmm... Could you please get an admin on this case please?

Hello there, TheEpicMageNinja.

I apologize for the wait, but seeing as we've recently had some trial administrators hired, the admin team has been a little busy! They'll get around to this soon, don't worry. I look forward to seeing you on the server once all of this is sorted out for you!

- DrTrollinski, Helper.

SimonH

Retired Admin
What is the MA name you are attempting to register on?
If this is client side, which it appears to be, there is not much that we can do but rest assured we will come to a conclusion of some description.

Status
Not open for further replies.