What's new

[ADMIN] Lost my account/Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Gates

Hey i recently got invited to play Red County Roleplay, i registered back in 2010/11 and i'm not surprised to see both me and my brother's accounts not working anymore, however i still got my forums which is

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4426

Is there a way an admin or anyone can help me get these back ? i can provide some very good evidences & Details about both accounts; And if my in game accounts got deleted, can i get my forums account back? i can't see which email i used to register here and about the password i can probably match 90% of it if an admin asked me, so it's not like im trying to take anyone's private stuff, cause its all originally mine.

Not sure if this is the right section, couldn't find anywhere else.. thanks.

My in game acc names taht i used to remember ( w/ my brother):
Alox_Agha Alaa_Agha
Alli_Agha Alex_Agha

Kenth

Platinum Member
Re: Lost my account/Pass

Hey there :wavebye:

Accounts that have been registered back in 2010 and 2011 before the Master Account system creation have unfortunately been deleted, at least that's what I've been told - I could be wrong. Therefore; you'll need to register into the new master account system and follow the steps in order to create a new character.

As for the forum account issue, I'll tag this for an administrator as I can't really help with that.

Cheers,
Kenth.

Giga

Donator
Hello,

All the character account names that you have provided are not found on the database.

Kevin Gates

Yup i registered mine around 2010 or the very first 1-2 months in 2011 also, can i get my forums account back somehow ?

Thanks.

Kenth

Platinum Member
All questions and concerns regarding this section has been answered therefore this topic has been locked. If you wish for the topic to be unlocked or have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send me or any administator/helper a forum PM to unlock this topic.

Cheers,
Kenth

Status
Not open for further replies.