[ADMIN INTERACTIONS] How to send in an assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW TO MAKE AN ASSISTANCE REQUEST
...and make an admin assist you in a faster fashion.

It has come to my attention that some people in this very fine Red County Roleplay server do not have any knowledge on how to send in an assistance request, therefore I have decided to make this information-packed guide to help you!
The commands you need to make an assistance request are the following:
  • /assistance: Send in the assistance request.
  • /ac: Use the in-assistance chat to talk to the admin assisting you.
  • /cancelassistance: Cancelling an already-sent assistance request.
By mastering the usage of the commands above, you are ready to send in your first assistance request! First, let's send type in the command.
After sending in the command, the following dialog will pop up:
Now let's pause for a moment and think about what we will write... Mhhh, we do need help indeed, that's why we sent in an assistance request.... So why not use the "I need halp" description. This is what will pop up for the admins:
As you can see, we do not possess of a mind-reading program that can give us the reason of the assistance, so DO NOT USE THE REASON ABOVE OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. Instead, use something like this:
or something like this:
As you can see, in one sentence we have provided more information than "I need help" ever could. So please, do think of the following while sending in an assistance request:
  • THINK before sending.
  • FIND out what the issue is.
  • USE any kind of information, such as IDs, in the actual assistance request.
Please do not troll the admins or you might risk getting kicked (depending on the admin moods). Here is a list of the most frequent assistances and when to use them:
  • I need a refund! Before sending a refund assistance, make sure, if you need weapons, drugs, or mats that a lead admin is online. If you need money make sure a head admin or Alec is online. Also, make sure you posted a refund appeal and it has been deemed successful before sending it in.
  • I need a free namechange! If you got CKed or force CKed, you are responsible for funding your own namechange. Admins are not able to help you. Also, only leads+ can change your name.
  • I need my vehicle TPed to me! We do not TP vehicles to players anymore but we can give you your vehicle's location. Simply ask!
  • How can I....? Think about the question and then decide whether it can be asked using /n or /assistance.
  • More will be added soon...

Also, troll assistances such as these are funny but will not be taken seriously:

Thank you for reading and I hope you learned something new today.
- Xtreme

Eagle

Retired Admin
IG Name
| Brendan McMahon |
IG Faction
| Founder - Royal Taxi |
Looks awesome, good job Xteme

IG Name
RANDY ORLANDO
IG Faction
crossbell police
Good shit, especially that last bit.

Xtreme said:
Also, troll assistances such as these are funny but will not be taken seriously:

IG Name
'Dre | Maze
Sorry Tommy, didn't meant to get your dick stuck /:

Anyways, nice topic, people should think what they're typing and how admins would react upon reading certain issues.

BigD

Retired Admin
TommyB said:
Good shit, especially that last bit.

Xtreme said:
Question;

What if you say like; 'TP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO ID 68 PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE.' and the admin replies;' No. I will not help you. Fuck off and make a new one.'

??

Bauer

Retired Admin
IG Name
Patrick Bauer
Help my dick is stuck in a blender LOOOOOOOOOL XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.