What's new

[Admin] I can not log in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreiwow2

Today I felt like having a heart attack when the game told me "Wrong password", I went on UCP where I realised that this server has no ticket support for those who can't access their forum account... and I also noticed a password reset reminder which I used, and I told me that the password has been changed, still I can't log in with the new password neither, it still tells me that it is wrong.

toni

Retired Admin
Re: I can not log in game

The server does have a support ticket system, but you need to be logged in to see it. Are you sure you are using the old password or new?

andreiwow2

I already changed the password three times and it still tells me wrong password, and why don't they make the ticket public so those who have loggin issues use it? Poor user experience

andreiwow2

Skyline2k said:
Hello!
Have you fixed the issue? :D

Do you see any admin on this community giving a fuck about my problem? NO, HOW am I supposed to solve the problem? Break into RCRP database and steal my password back? :rant:

toni

Retired Admin

Please calm down. Tagged for an administrator.

ferg

Gold Member

andreiwow2 said:
Skyline2k said:
Hello!
Have you fixed the issue? :D

Do you see any admin on this community giving a fuck about my problem? NO, HOW am I supposed to solve the problem? Break into RCRP database and steal my password back? :rant:

We understand that you're frustrated over it, but please be patient, I'm sure the admins will solve this as soon as possible! :thumbup:

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
This is the first time I'm hearing of such an issue, I have to admit. Are you sure you're putting your Master Account name (and not email) into the first login field on the website?

Also, is your Master Account name andreiwow2? If yes - then there's no logged password changes for it, did you click the password change confirmation link that was sent to your email address?

Status
Not open for further replies.