What's new

Denied Admin Duty Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decoy

Silver Member
I think there should be an /aduty on - /aduty off command for admins so they wouldn't have to be working full times. Only when needed. So admins can actually have some fun and also spend their time RPing not just taking care of noobs etc.
Like when i'm in the middle of RP sometimes. Dan just teleports off and handles some shit, comes back and has no idea what has happened.. So i think this should be added for v1.0 if already not..

Tell me what you all think..

Bishop

Retired Admin
This is perfect, and when you go off duty, it would say in the Admin Online List if one is on duty or not. There would be a global message displayed as well.

One command that would be perfect for catching cheaters is a /stealth command.
I was an admin on a server that had this command, so that people couldn't see if there was an admin online or not. If there isn't an admin online, the hacking goes up 200%. If there is, everyone would put a happy face on and continue with their business. Stealth was the most useful command I've ever used.

Ian

Diamond Member
(Deleted that stupid arguement...)

I personally hate admin duty, because (This has happened before) on G_G Roleplay (now closed) I kicked a DMer, fair warning, but I was not On-Duty, I had so many dumbass PMs coming to me about how I should have been "ON DUTY" to kick people, I should get my admin revoked. Simple bullshit... And if you are accidently On Duty when you try to Roleplay, please will moan and bitch... I have had to many bad experiances with Admin Duties...

Also (posts deleted) Donald, you are not a admin here, and you don't know the dumbass shit we put up with... Just "Motha Fuck'n" saying...

Donald_Duck

Donator
Ian said:
(Deleted that stupid arguement...)

I personally hate admin duty, because (This has happened before) on G_G Roleplay (now closed) I kicked a DMer, fair warning, but I was not On-Duty, I had so many dumbass PMs coming to me about how I should have been "ON DUTY" to kick people, I should get my admin revoked. Simple bullshit... And if you are accidently On Duty when you try to Roleplay, please will moan and bitch... I have had to many bad experiances with Admin Duties...

Also (posts deleted) Donald, you are not a admin here, and you don't know the dumbass shit we put up with... Just "Motha Fuck'n" saying...
Man. There is.. how much.. like 8-9YEARs of experience forward in everything that you have ever thinkin about. I think - it's simple enough to understand. But it's so damn hard for you somehow. The best part of it - i know why ;) i still got my plan so after you deleled all this, im gonna stick REAL close to it. Im out for arguing with yall, this is just pointless. Im gonna speak directly with Alec when the right time will come. Peace out wise fellas.

p.s. everything from this thread is saved thru belondes.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.