Admin complaint on Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castorr

Donator
Your master account: Castorr
Your character: Dillon_Moriaty
Their name(s): Sean O'Sullivan (Evans)
Offense: Giving restricted weapons out to friends.
Re-count of situation/description: BigD, Evans and a few others came after me, to kill me ICly, I don't care about that. I care about the fact that one of the strangers, Daniel Charles, happened to have a Silenced 9mm, which is of course restricted to certain factions, such as Hitman, FBI, SASP, which he is in none of that.
Witnesses: Any admin online at the time, and anyone at the situation.
Evidence:
d9d6491f1d.png

Additional information:
Other Comments: If this is true, I am utterly disgusted at the fact that someone was allowed a restricted weapon is beyond me. Giving someone a Silenced 9mm, which can easily be abused with drivebying, and such. Furthermore, if it is true that he had spawned weapons for everyone at that situation, then that is quite clearly abusing admin commands, and we won't get into the biased argument about spawning for his friends. But, I highly doubt if anyone else had asked for a silenced 9mm, they would've been given one.

Davis

Retired Admin
Re: Admin complaint on BigD.

Didn't spawn him the gun, the only gun I spawned was for me because I disarm myself when I go on admin duty to avoid having the item attached to me.

Castorr

Donator

I had been given wrong information then, however the matter is still at hand, and someone must've spawned/given him that gun, so the complaint is still valid, just for another administrator, logs will need to be checked, I apologise for the mis-communication, BigD.

Davis

Retired Admin

Castorr said:
I had been given wrong information then, however the matter is still at hand, and someone must've spawned/given him that gun, so the complaint is still valid, just for another administrator, logs will need to be checked, I apologise for the mis-communication, BigD.
Here, I'll show you the logs, Evans had a silenced 9mm that for some reason, only had 50 ammo, he requested that I change the ammo that it had because it's weird that it only had 50, so I changed it to 1000 ammo, giving another administrator a weapon because of a weird issue that resulted in the gun only having 50 ammo isn't wrong.

My weapon:
[18:14:47] Simon Edison : /giveweapon 7 des 2000 refund

Evans' ammo:
[18:17:34] Simon Edison : /giveweapon 51 silen 1000 refund

Castorr

Donator

BigD said:
Castorr said:
Here, I'll show you the logs, Evans had a silenced 9mm that for some reason, only had 50 ammo, he requested that I change the ammo that it had because it's weird that it only had 50, so I changed it to 1000 ammo, giving another administrator a weapon because of a weird issue that resulted in the gun only having 50 ammo isn't wrong.

My weapon:
[18:14:47] Simon Edison : /giveweapon 7 des 2000 refund

Evans' ammo:
[18:17:34] Simon Edison : /giveweapon 51 silen 1000 refund

That being said, this complaint should be on Evans then, after all he still gave a restricted weapon to someone. Furthermore, I can understand why you gave it to him, but I am 90% sure Evans is not in Hitman/FBI/Aperture/SASP on that character, so I would like to ask why he would have a Silenced 9mm.

Evans

Banned

I simply swapped weapons.

9hUWn.png

These weapons are not classed as major weapons to be used in certain roleplays, the only important weapons that are not allowed at all are snipers, m4's, combat shotguns..

Every single day certain members are allowed to use these weapons such as just then Karner with his chainsaw, PudZeh was granted and still to this day was given a silenced pistol. And Monty was given a knife for roleplay.

Simply, I gave him permission to use my weapon which I gave him and he gave me his deagle.

Castorr

Donator

Evans said:

9hUWn.png

These weapons are not classed as major weapons to be used in certain roleplays, the only important weapons that are not allowed at all are snipers, m4's, combat shotguns..

Every single day certain members are allowed to use these weapons such as just then Karner with his chainsaw, PudZeh was granted and still to this day was given a silenced pistol. And Monty was given a knife for roleplay.

Simply, I gave him permission to use my weapon which I gave him and he gave me his deagle.

Right, I'm not blaming anyone, or calling anyone bias here. But, you've just used to two examples of people that I -KNOW- are friends with you (and other administrators). Let me take this into perspective for you, if a random person, that say wasn't friends with you, and was merely a player on the server, asked to use a silenced 9mm, or a knife, or a chainsaw for a roleplay, then I'm 100% sure that they wouldn't get the weapon.

Oh and by the way, I must admit, you're rather brave giving it to such a player, I mean, I understand he's a helper, but..

29d217eb65.png

Doesn't seem like he's such a mature player to trust with a restricted weapon.

Davis

Retired Admin

Castorr said:
Evans said:

9hUWn.png

Right, I'm not blaming anyone, or calling anyone bias here. But, you've just used to two examples of people that I -KNOW- are friends with you (and other administrators). Let me take this into perspective for you, if a random person, that say wasn't friends with you, and was merely a player on the server, asked to use a silenced 9mm, or a knife, or a chainsaw for a roleplay, then I'm 100% sure that they wouldn't get the weapon.

Oh and by the way, I must admit, you're rather brave giving it to such a player, I mean, I understand he's a helper, but..

29d217eb65.png

If they have a valid reason to use the weapon then I would highly consider giving it to them as long as I could trust them and I'd know it wouldn't be abused. I also told Daniel Charles to stop provoking you when he told me he poked you that so I do apologise about that but he has been asked to stop.

Evans

Banned

Castorr said:
Evans said:

9hUWn.png

29d217eb65.png

At the end of the day, I have given ALOT of permission for certain weapons in roleplay's, mainly knifes and chainsaws... its up to an admin whether or not they want to allow that person to use the weapon or not, and before you got into hitmen you was also allowed a knife, so that is all I have to say.. I gave him permission to use the weapon in a roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.