Admin Complaint on Dexev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chungus

Donator
Your master account: Max4186
Your character: Unsure.
Their name(s): Dexev
Offense: Banning for rules that don't exist.
Re-count of situation/description: I was being pulled over by a Sheriff, I decided to evade as I had a ticket I hadn't paid in over a year. 5 minutes later after the Sheriff must've complained, dexev asks me why I evaded and I said because I want too and I was then permanently banned.
Witnesses: N/A
Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=48&p=1842384#p1842384
Additional information: This guy needs to stop abusing his powers.
Other Comments: N/A
Link to your denied ban appeal (if banned): viewtopic.php?f=48&p=1842384#p1842384

Chungus

Donator
dexev said:
Max Bluman said:
Link to your denied ban appeal (if banned): viewtopic.php?f=48&p=1842384#p1842384
Your appeal has not yet been processed, thus this is technically invalid. I've told you that I'd handle your appeal, but you just responded with toxicity.

Perhaps because you are clearly "provoking" me into getting a reaction so that you could ban me for an extended period of time. You were intentionally making me wait until tomorrow for a response to your ban that has no basis. I have looked through the rules and even your new constant robbing policy and I broke no rules by deciding to evade the Sheriff's. This is a valid complaint, you banned for a rule that is non existent, that is all.

dex

Donator
I've got no idea why you believe that I was provoking you to lash out at me, I'm a really calm and level headed dude. You could've asked to come into my TS channel and I would've dragged you up to talk about it, but you just responded to my calmness with toxicity. You're also banned from the discord server for the same sort of attitude. Your in-game ban wasn't anything to do with the crackdown on robbery squads, but for this simple reply to my question;

Like I said, I'll be handling your ban appeal tomorrow with valid evidence pertaining to it, not just that one screenshot you provided.

Chungus

Donator
dexev said:
I've got no idea why you believe that I was provoking you to lash out at me, I'm a really calm and level headed dude. You could've asked to come into my TS channel and I would've dragged you up to talk about it, but you just responded to my calmness with toxicity. You're also banned from the discord server for the same sort of attitude. Your in-game ban wasn't anything to do with the crackdown on robbery squads, but for this simple reply to my question;

Like I said, I'll be handling your ban appeal tomorrow with valid evidence pertaining to it.
This is still a valid complaint, you banned me because I decided to evade the police, also the Discord ban which you also issued as you have an obsession with me is also bullshit as I quoted what Giga said about myself "foreigner hater" but I can't be bothered appealing it cos the server is useless lmao.

I look forward to your ban appeal reply, it's gonna be juicy.

Chungus

Donator
dexev said:
Max Bluman said:
I decided to evade as I had a ticket I hadn't paid in over a year.
You don't have any tickets, what's up with the lies my man?

Yes I most definitely do, if you unban me I'll login and take the screenshot. It's 3XXX in amount, 3264 I think.

dex

Donator
Max Bluman said:
Actually, look at my original SS below.

https://i.cyrex.io/qbsjku.png

"You have a pending fine of $3,896, use /accept fine to pay it."

It's literally been there for a year and I've never paid it.
I was provided with that screenshot and it clearly says you have no fines, so that could quite possibly be a server bug. However, after gathering evidence from another admin and player recounts of your record with copbaiting & such, I banned you after the careless response I got from you in regards to running from the law with such a poor reason. The ban was totally justified in my eyes, and you're saying that 'the rule doesn't exist'. Refer to rule 0, tons of people have also been banned for the exact same in the past. I didn't single you out because I have an 'obsession' for you lol.

Chungus

Donator
dexev said:
Max Bluman said:
Actually, look at my original SS below.

https://i.cyrex.io/qbsjku.png

"You have a pending fine of $3,896, use /accept fine to pay it."

It's literally been there for a year and I've never paid it.
I was provided with that screenshot and it clearly says you have no fines, so that could quite possibly be a server bug. However, after gathering evidence from another admin and player recounts of your record with copbaiting & such, I banned you after the careless response I got from you in regards to running from the law with such a poor reason. The ban was totally justified in my eyes, and you're saying that 'the rule doesn't exist'. Refer to rule 0, tons of people have also been banned for the exact same in the past. I didn't single you out because I have an 'obsession' for you lol.
Listen dexev. I have no beef with you, or any admin on RC:RP. All I want to do is play the server. I admit that my reply was careless but I definitely do not believe that it warranted a permanent ban and I don't see how you think it can either. I ran from the police due to the reasons I have listed in my ban appeal, please re-read it as I made additions. However, one thing I can say is that I do not cop bait anybody. I may get into a lot of pursuits but that's because cops pull me over randomly, I haven't done anything to warrant being pulled over itself most of the time. There is always two sides to a story and you've only properly heard one side of it, not our side.

I apologise for telling you to fuck off, it was in the heat of the moment and I was mad about being permanently banned over something so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.