What's new

[ADMIN] Character Deletion Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Bronze Member
Two years ago I had created a troll character named John Dooe and since it is a troll character I do not wish to get on it and work for 15k just to delete it, so maybe an admin could delete the John Dooe character for me? MA name is Moose

Tray

Silver Member
I doubt someone will delete that character for you, since you created it for trollish purposes, but I'll tag it for the admin team anyway.

Moose

Bronze Member
I doubt someone will delete that character for you, since you created it for trollish purposes, but I'll tag it for the admin team anyway.
It happened two years ago and I had no idea what I was doing at the time, there is no other way to delete it as I would most likely get banned as soon as I get on the account hence the name.

Christopher

Retired Admin
You only need $160 to have 15k to delete the account. My suggestion would be to log in and create an assistance along the lines of, 'I only need a few more dollars to delete this character.' This way you don't immediately get kicked for a trollish name and maybe an admin will give you the remaining cash.

nedox

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.