What's new

Denied Addition parts to the drug system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopkins

Silver Member
To me, the drugs system is rather boring. I thought of some new ideas to spice it up.
Firstly, make it to where you can buy rolling papers at a 24/7. About 10 papers come in a pack. It will save in your inventory. Everytime you smoke a joint, it will subtract one gram of marijiana(Instead of two) and a rolling paper. As well as some lighter gas.

Drug store. We need a catchy name for it, but it should be located way out in the country where they sell items like bongs, blunt wraps, marijuana seeds, or pipes. These items would be a bit expensive, but it will be well worth it. There could also be a website that could be added to the library computers. Here you can order marijuana seeds, or maybe bongs or pipes. It will take about four paydays to arrive, but it would save money.

Growing marijuana. Basically a whole new job. Drug supplier. This job would be very hard to obtain. Mainly only high ranking leader of gangs, or members of gangs given permission by leaders of the gangs can have this job. A high leveled admin would have to set the job too. You can't just find it. With this job, you could grow marijuana. (There's an item perfect for that. It shows about six plants of weed, but it will work) I will explain that system later on. After it's grown, you could either sell it to the drug locations for cash, or keep it for yourself, and sell it yourself. You could also mix moonshine, and crack cocaine.

Growing marijuana - First of all, you'd buy a seed from the website/store. Then you would go to a location that no one would really know about. There you would use the command, /plantweed. It would take about 12 paydays to be fully grown. Then you can /pickweed. If it stays for over 24 hours, it will die. It would save no matter if you logout or not. When you /plantweed, the object will show up. You can /checkweed to see it's growth. Like /checkweed, then plantgrowth: 1, or 2, or 3. All the way to 6. And 6 is as high as you can go. Once it's fully grown, you /pickweed over the object. Then you will have a random amount of weed. From 5-15.

Moonshine - Here you will need to purchase a glass bottle from the drug store. You will also need to purchase baking soda X, Sugar Water X, and Alchohol X. X meaning it's very strong. You would all buy that from the drug store. Once you have that, you would need to /cookmoonshine in the back of the drug store. It would take about two paydays to complete. Once it's completed, you could go and /getmoonshine. This will give you one bottle of moonshine. The supplies would be cheap however. You could then sell it to the supply location, or yourself.

Cocaine - You don't make this drug. Instead you call Columbia to have it shipped. First you need to go to the drug store and purchase the 'Secret number'. It will give you a note that shows the number to the cocaine suppliers in Columbia. The secret number won't save. So you'll either need to write it down, or buy it back everytime. You would call the number, which would just be a message you recieve on your screen when you buy it, and call that. Then a 'dark mysterious voice' will answer, asking how many grams you want. You put in the number, 1-15 I think. You will then need to wait two paydays for your shipment to arrive. A message will display on your screen via text, notifying you that the shipment is ready. Head down to bayside and /collectcocaine at a certain dock spot. It will then give you however much you ordered, and automatically subract some money. You can then sell it to the supply location, or sell it yourself.

Now if this was added, we would need to make it to where the drug supply locations can't sell unlimited supplies of drugs. Instead, the drug suppliers would have to supply the supply. If there's no drugs left in the supply locations, then drug dealers would have to hook up with a supplier, which could add a lot of interesting RP. Contacts, maybe even factions. This will also make drugs more hard to obtain, and worth more.

So here's a list of the items you can buy at the drug store, and price range.

Item, quanity, price, saves or not.

Rolling papers(10) (also available at 24/7's) - $100. Saves in inventory
Bong(1) - $500. Saves in inventory.
Blunt wraps(5) - $350. Saves in inventory.
Pipe(1) - $400. Saves in inventory.
Herb seeds(1) $20. Saves in inventory
Baking Soda X(!) $35. Does not save in inventory
Sugar Water X(!) $25. Does not save in inventory
Alchohol X(!) $45. Does not save in inventory

Tell me what you guys think. I may add more.

Crusty

Platinum Member
I'ts really nice, I like the "shipping" part. /support

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
I love it. But i don't like the part that only gang leaders could grow weed. It should be by your character level.10+ orso

Hopkins

Silver Member
Vladimir Radev said:
I love it. But i don't like the part that only gang leaders could grow weed. It should be by your character level.10+ orso
I mean like, only certain people with permission from their gang leaders in official factions can grow weed. If you want to be able to, then join an official gang.

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
Ye well im dealing drugs on my own and i don't wanna be part of any offical faction. I still should be able to grow weed...

Hopkins

Silver Member
Vladimir Radev said:
Ye well im dealing drugs on my own and i don't wanna be part of any offical faction. I still should be able to grow weed...
If you're really dedicated to the RP of growing and dealing weed, then an admin could set the job for you.

Vladimir Radev

Bronze Member
Also i once suggested that the drug visual effect should be longer. Maximum 15 minutes. And i don't mean the moonshine drunk effect. All other "weather effects". It makes a bit more high feeling for the player roleplaying.
And add diffrent drugs like Hashish, LSD,Exstacy,Heroine. Getting the drugs you can't grow should be also harder.
Maybe some haul contract whit Elite truckers.

Alec

Retired Admin
Its all good stuff but again quite a large system so it will take some time to implement. The drug stores were added in 1.0.54 but with no functionality yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.